Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patsies getting exposed tonight.

Fuck them, fuck Brady, fuck Bellicheat.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
    Fuck them, fuck Brady, fuck Bellicheat.
    Eagles and Steelers were on a collision course for one of the all time great Super Bowls.

They still might be.

Comment

No one expected...

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
      Eagles and Steelers were on a collision course for one of the all time great Super Bowls.

They still might be.
      Hostetler or Dilfer to win a SB, stranger shit has happened. It would be cool to have an all PA SB.
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
        Hostetler or Dilfer to win a SB, stranger shit has happened. It would be cool to have an all PA SB.
        If Nick gets rolling and builds some confidence in these next three games, they can win two games at home against anyone in the NFC. I truly believe that.

Carson vs. Ben would've been something special, though.

Comment

I only caught the 4th qtr of the game but holy hell did the Pats play like crap last night....0 for 11 on 3rd down says it all. What seemed even more odd was Brady's demeanor on the field and on the sideline as he's almost always pissed-off and fiery in those situations but last night he looked pretty calm about it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            If Nick gets rolling and builds some confidence in these next three games, they can win two games at home against anyone in the NFC. I truly believe that.

Carson vs. Ben would've been something special, though.
            I definitely believe that as well. As long as our D returns to its usual self and Wis gets back out there at LG I think we still have a legitimate shot of at least winning the NFC.

Comment

Pats played like shit last night, but they historically play poorly in Miami. The Steelers have managed to pull out wins late against shitty/overrated teams, I believe they are frauds. There's no way they make it past the Pats in the AFCCG IMO.
              Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

Working...
              X