X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spartan92
    replied
    Originally posted by RSE View Post

You are like a little cunt you never stop lol Typical stooge from Buffalo where being a town of losers is the norm. Be gone old man. You are worthless. Your existence, meaningless and insignificant. It is funny that I live rent free in your tiny little supposed legal brain that is fantastic though. Ahahaahhahaahahhaha stooge.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Quite the shot for sure. But I doubt Raps fans are crying over one series especially when they ran though JoJo on their way to chip. Let me know when JoJo wins a chip then start chirping Raps fans lol.

All aside, he has been a beast this year and there was no way the Raps were winning this series. Sixers are the far superior team but I am not even sure they will make the Finals. But when they are done beating the Raps like a JV team lol I will surely be rooting for them the rest of the way.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan92
    replied
    Originally posted by Loki View Post
    Raptors fans were chanting “fuck Embiid”.
    I believe that turn around J in OT shut them the fuck up.
    Quite the shot for sure. But I doubt Raps fans are crying over one series especially when they ran though JoJo on their way to chip. Let me know when JoJo wins a chip then start chirping Raps fans lol.

All aside, he has been a beast this year and there was no way the Raps were winning this series. Sixers are the far superior team but I am not even sure they will make the Finals. But when they are done beating the Raps like a JV team lol I will surely be rooting for them the rest of the way.

Leave a comment:

• Loki
    replied
    Raptors fans were chanting “fuck Embiid”.
    I believe that turn around J in OT shut them the fuck up.

Leave a comment:

• Cheesesteak
    replied
    They GOTTA give Jojo MVP right?

when do they even decide that?

Leave a comment:

• Cheesesteak
    replied
    Shocking! I couldn't believe my eyes at first, that it actually happened.

Sixers never even had a lead in the game until OT...I can't imagine the blow to Raptor fans and the team's morale. (well, this is Philly, yes I can )

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    WOW

Leave a comment:

• IronEagle
    replied
    WOW,

Leave a comment:

• Loki
    started a topic OMFG JoJo!

OMFG JoJo!

Turn around three with.7 seconds left in OT.
    Are you fucking kidding me!?!?!
Working...
X