X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheesesteak
    replied
    Originally posted by Loki View Post
    In a few years we’ll be changing FFF to TFF.
    Trade the Fat Fuck.
    If they can’t light a fire under his ass, he’s gonna turn into Sta Puft Cory Simon. They (not we) needed a pass rusher and instead trade up to pick a two down tackle?

LOL

Howie just drafted a guy who coasts in games. The defensive version of Fireman Danny. Ugh
    The defensive version of Fireman Danny.....YOU HUSH YOUR MOUF
    Last edited by Cheesesteak; 04-28-2022, 10:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Loki
    replied
    In a few years we’ll be changing FFF to TFF.
    Trade the Fat Fuck.
    If they can’t light a fire under his ass, he’s gonna turn into Sta Puft Cory Simon. They (not we) needed a pass rusher and instead trade up to pick a two down tackle?
    Howie just drafted a guy who coasts in games. The defensive version of Fireman Danny. Ugh

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    Originally posted by RSE View Post
    The fact that he doesn’t make a WTF pick doesn’t mean his pick won’t be a C or a J.
    True. But considering Davis's potential and the need the Eagles have at DT, I can't complain about this pick. It's chalk. Howie's not dying on a hill.

Time to grab a CB at 18.

Leave a comment:

• TRENT
    replied
    prolly take a long snapper at no 10.....

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
    Might need Monty hall to weigh in on this.
    It’s simple algebra, Howie.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    The fact that he doesn’t make a WTF pick doesn’t mean his pick won’t be a C or a J.

Leave a comment:

• EagleFanInMD
    replied
    Might need Monty hall to weigh in on this.

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    I'm setting myself up to be wrong here but I think tonight goes well. They need DT, CB, and WR. I think they get two of the three, maybe trading up for a guy they like. Seems like it's a good draft at those positions. I don't think Howie is in a position to make a WTF pick.

Leave a comment:

• JB
    replied
    He'll hit on one and F up the other...anyone who watched us play last year and doesn't recognize the need for defense doesn't know football

Leave a comment:

• Loki
    replied
    Curious to see if they trade up. Howie’s actually ok with those higher number one picks. The one where Howie will likely screw the pooch is at 18? I’m expecting him to draft a solid C there at that spot.

Leave a comment:

• BirdBrawn
    replied
    C. No doubt about it.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    started a topic B, C or J?

B, C or J?

Thoughts?
Working...
X