• Show
Clear All

• Loki
    replied
    Lol RSE.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    I can get a medical marijuana card in New York State but I choose not to. I stopped smoking weed after my marriage in 1985 and have only smoked it twice in the last thirty-seven years. I was tempted to buy some on Martha’s Vineyard last fall but didn’t.

I retire soon. I intend to spend my retirement sitting around my house naked smoking weed. I am only half joking.
    Last edited by RSE; 05-02-2022, 08:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Loki
    replied
    No. As long as the place is set up for recreational sales and you have ID that says that you’re over 21 you’re good to go. Saw a lot of NY, PA and DE tags in the lot.

Leave a comment:

• B Lot
    replied
    Do you need a medical card to get anything?

Leave a comment:

• Loki
    replied
    I don’t mind the price. You know what you’re getting and the quality control keeps what you get consistent from one batch to the next.
    The vape cartridge I got for the pain management is Platinum Kush Vape - Indica. It’s working really well for me.
    The flower I got is Cake Pop. It’s a really mellow buzz. I didn’t want to get something overwhelming.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
    I can't believe the prices for flower. My guys $200 a z. $55 for a 1/8 in jersey
    REMEMBER WHEN COLUMBIAN GOLD WAS $35 Z AND JAMAICAN RED WAS $25.
    A DIME BAG ACTUALLY COST A DIME?
    HAWAIIAN WAS THE MOST EXPENSIVE BUT WAS WORTH IT.
    I ENJOYED A LIL BLACK TAR MYSELF EVERY NOW AND THEN...SPECIAL OCCASION.....
    LIKE WHEN THE SUN WENT DOWN.

Leave a comment:

• Kelly Pat
    replied
    I can't believe the prices for flower. My guys $200 a z. $55 for a 1/8 in jersey

Leave a comment:

• The Duck
    replied
    Originally posted by Loki View Post
    Who wants a menu?
    The candy shop is open for business.
    I was pleasantly surprised that even though the line was long, the place was very well organized and I was out of there in 20 minutes.
    Associates walked up and down the line with tablets like at Chick-Fil-A and made flower suggestions based upon the type of buzz I wanted. Also got a vape pen and a cartridge good for the shoulder pain I’ve been having from all the yard work I’ve been doing and it works very well for that.
    The only drawback is that I have to get my munchies supply bumped up.
    Kratom is really good for pain. I have tennis elbow, all over body aches, all kinds of old man shit that I don't recall ever asking anyone for. Kratom has been a godsend, with none of the side effects I used to get from vicodin and other pills.

Leave a comment:

• Cheesesteak
    replied
    which strain in the cart for your shoulder pain...I could def use help in that area.

Leave a comment:

• Loki
    started a topic Rec weed in Jersey

Rec weed in Jersey

Who wants a menu?
    The candy shop is open for business.
    I was pleasantly surprised that even though the line was long, the place was very well organized and I was out of there in 20 minutes.
    Associates walked up and down the line with tablets like at Chick-Fil-A and made flower suggestions based upon the type of buzz I wanted. Also got a vape pen and a cartridge good for the shoulder pain I’ve been having from all the yard work I’ve been doing and it works very well for that.
    The only drawback is that I have to get my munchies supply bumped up.
Working...
X