A+ for Howie and the Eagles Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A+ for Howie and the Eagles Staff

This was a great draft, I mean nobody is a guarantee but if you are not happy with this weekend then you are never happy.

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
    This was a great draft, I mean nobody is a guarantee but if you are not happy with this weekend then you are never happy.
    I'm a lil meh on the jurgens pick but I'm not upset by it. I think they paid too much to move up for Davis. Initially it looks like they got some good players. The roster is certainly better, they still need secondary help even if mcphearson can play. Safety is a mess

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

I'm a lil meh on the jurgens pick but I'm not upset by it. I think they paid too much to move up for Davis. Initially it looks like they got some good players. The roster is certainly better, they still need secondary help even if mcphearson can play. Safety is a mess
      Saying Cam Jurgens was Kelce's choice, he had input on this kid. Yes they did give up to many picks to move up 2 spots for Davis, but if they turn him into what people saying he could or should be then it will work out. But the later picks and UDFA he did even better on.

Comment

Its back to 2017. A new Carson, a new Ertz, a new green goblin (Goodrich CB Clemson) a new Kelce, A new Fletcher Cox , even a new improved Alshon.

Comment

I'll agree. They got the DT and WR they needed. They won't have to reach on a center next year. People have wanted this team to draft an LB like Dean high for years, and they got him in the 3rd. They died on no hills, they drafted defensive players from the SEC.

I'll admit that before the draft I said I wouldn't give a first-plus for Metcalf, so if I have to question something, it's giving that up for Brown. But I understand that good WRs aren't hitting free agency anymore and they needed to save the 23-24 ammo for a QB.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            I'll agree. They got the DT and WR they needed. They won't have to reach on a center next year. People have wanted this team to draft an LB like Dean high for years, and they got him in the 3rd. They died on no hills, they drafted defensive players from the SEC.

I'll admit that before the draft I said I wouldn't give a first-plus for Metcalf, so if I have to question something, it's giving that up for Brown. But I understand that good WRs aren't hitting free agency anymore and they needed to save the 23-24 ammo for a QB.
            As far as C goes, given how Kelce calls the blocking assignments, a draft and play prospect would worry me. If Kelce does not get injured, then the kid has a year to learn from Stout and Jason, as to how to play that position. It is the most complex position on the line.
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Seems like a good draft on paper - I like how nothing felt too cute. 2 years in a row they've spent day 1 and 2 picks on multiple players from the National champion.

The last two offseasons have been reminiscent of fresh out of exile Howie that built the Super Bowl team.

Comment

Working...
              X