Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO BDN SIGNS WITH THE COLTS AS A BACK UP...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO BDN SIGNS WITH THE COLTS AS A BACK UP...

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP....
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Seemed like the obvious move - reunited with Reich and the Colts needed a backup they could count on.

Comment

Reich is now reunited with the real architect behind SB 52.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        Reich is now reunited with the real architect behind SB 52.
        As much as I love the guy, and what he did, that was his '15 minutes' in the NFL. Architect? He caught lightening in a bottle, and he was spectacular in the last two games, but he could never sustain that for a full season, never has, and never will. Truth is, that team was charmed for the whole season, never saw anything like it in 40 years, even Ray Diddy thought that there was something about them that defied logic, call it luck, or providence. Foles played a small, though important part in that season. Brady set the SB record for passing yards and still lost, them football gods were smiling on us that year. And I loved almost every minute of it, my only period of doubt was when Wentz was injured, but by the time they made the SB, I was sure they would win, and I never ever felt that way before, or maybe ever again.
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post

As much as I love the guy, and what he did, that was his '15 minutes' in the NFL. Architect? He caught lightening in a bottle, and he was spectacular in the last two games, but he could never sustain that for a full season, never has, and never will. Truth is, that team was charmed for the whole season, never saw anything like it in 40 years, even Ray Diddy thought that there was something about them that defied logic, call it luck, or providence. Foles played a small, though important part in that season. Brady set the SB record for passing yards and still lost, them football gods were smiling on us that year. And I loved almost every minute of it, my only period of doubt was when Wentz was injured, but by the time they made the SB, I was sure they would win, and I never ever felt that way before, or maybe ever again.
          For sure man. I'm just having some fun at the expense of those who said Wentz was reunited with the "real reason" for SB 52 last year. For the record I think Reich is a good coach, but I'm also a Pederson fan, and I found the way that some fans (often Wentz's biggest defenders) blamed everything that went wrong 2018-20 on Pederson absurd.

I'm nitpicking here but I'm not sure I'd say Foles played a "small" part in that season. He was awesome in the NFC title game and SB. Fewer yards than Brady in the SB, but he was better. I definitely agree that everything went right for the Eagles that season though and that they wouldn't have been in the SB if Foles had played whole season (which is stating the obvious).

Comment

Solid backup.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

For sure man. I'm just having some fun at the expense of those who said Wentz was reunited with the "real reason" for SB 52 last year. For the record I think Reich is a good coach, but I'm also a Pederson fan, and I found the way that some fans (often Wentz's biggest defenders) blamed everything that went wrong 2018-20 on Pederson absurd.

I'm nitpicking here but I'm not sure I'd say Foles played a "small" part in that season. He was awesome in the NFC title game and SB. Fewer yards than Brady in the SB, but he was better. I definitely agree that everything went right for the Eagles that season though and that they wouldn't have been in the SB if Foles had played whole season (which is stating the obvious).
              Quit being a couple of pussies! BDN 4 LIFE! Fuck Wentz. Fuck Brady. And fuck you guys for downplaying any of it!
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

Quit being a couple of pussies! BDN 4 LIFE! Fuck Wentz. Fuck Brady. And fuck you guys for downplaying any of it!
                I am 100% on board with "fuck Wentz."

edit: I was actually expecting to see a sarcastic post about Wentz "living in my head" or whatever, as though his performance wasn't about to have a direct effect on the Eagles for the 7th straight year.
                Last edited by art vandelay; 05-25-2022, 10:39 AM.

Comment

If Alshon had caught that long pass which clanked off his shoulder pads and was then intercepted BDN would've thrown for over
                  400 yards.He was incredible in that game...throwing dimes all day but that's been Nick's MO his entire career. Thank God Doug realized BDN thrived with the RPO and Nick ran with it. The stars were aligned for us that season...the football Gods decided we had suffered enough.

Comment

Working...
                  X