Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mt Iggle
    replied
    I believe he will get better this year , and fans will be happy. Brown will help him a lot.
    I think his mental attitude is superior to Wentz's. We'll see.

Leave a comment:

• Cheesesteak
    replied
    Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Do you really think he is capable of that.
    Isn't that what this thread is about? according to the title it is

reports saying he looks improved...isn't that what you'd like to see?

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied
    Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

Practice is what we have right now. But be a dick and pull for your team’s QB to fail. That’s awesome.
    AWW Poor baby did I make you cry for the QB everyone knows will not be here after next season. The Eagles brass have everything in place to get a new QB unless Hurts is Off the Charts fantastic. Do you really think he is capable of that.

Leave a comment:

• Drama Queen
    replied
    Oh, look. It’s Socrates lovin’ philosophies and shit.

It’s summer. That’s noodling’ season in Missouri. You should be busy stocking the freezer with catfish and drinking Busch Light.

Leave a comment:

• Birdwatcher
    replied
    https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2...2010%2C%202022

I reserve my judgement on the kid until I see what he does this season, the first time he has been in the same system for more than a year. They got him a nice array of weapons, so let's just reserve judgment until what he does with them. What's more important is that they are shoring up other deficiencies, a great QB is not enough to be successful, I think they will be much more competitive on both sides of the ball this year.

Leave a comment:

• BigSlizz
    replied
    Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Practice, Practice We talkin bout Practice, Not a Game, Not a Game, Practice
    Practice is what we have right now. But be a dick and pull for your team’s QB to fail. That’s awesome.

Leave a comment:

• thegodfather
    replied
    Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    If he can up his game a little I think this team has a chance to be pretty good.
    Practice, Practice We talkin bout Practice, Not a Game, Not a Game, Practice

Leave a comment:

• Cheesesteak
    replied
    Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    I really love the philosophy of building the team around an inexpensive QB. And whether Hurts succeeds or fails, that seems to be the plan for the next few seasons.

I hope it works out.
    They have him on-the-cheap for one more season after this....if he does well, payday is coming.

I could see them trying to extend him before the season if he continues to show improvement....tack on some years, big signing bonus etc to lock him up to a team-friendly deal, relatively.

I too hope it works out

Leave a comment:

• BigSlizz
    replied
    I really love the philosophy of building the team around an inexpensive QB. And whether Hurts succeeds or fails, that seems to be the plan for the next few seasons.

I hope it works out.

Leave a comment:

• IronEagle
    started a topic All OTA reports I’ve seen say Hurts looks sharper

All OTA reports I’ve seen say Hurts looks sharper

If he can up his game a little I think this team has a chance to be pretty good.
Working...
X