Damn i miss the good ol' Igglephans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn i miss the good ol' Igglephans

been lurking on here forever. Best part of my morning for a LONG time. No more IG, nor more Wingnutz, DramaQueen made me laugh on the regular, Riccardo, etc. This was the place to get the true skinny on Iggles......now it's not as active as it once was. Getting old sucks i guess.

Offseason

Comment

Couldn't post ne?w topic for some reason...it'll pick up...bye bye JJ who the eff is the guy we got?

Comment

You should subscribe to DQ's Substack newsletter.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

We got some DB, been in the league 3 years 12 starts

Comment

Thanks.

Some people hate that I’m the GOAT, but I am the GOAT.

If the lights were to close out on this board one day, that pic to your left? The pic of me with curlers? That’s the last image that will be etched in everyone’s mind.

People fuckin’ love me. They really do.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              You should subscribe to DQ's Substack newsletter.
              Oh! Oh! It’s Karen here! Pick me! Pick me!

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                but I am the GOAT.

Nah Nephew….your momma is the Throat Goat.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

The last thing I see when the room light goes out…Momma Queen removing her dentures. #goat
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

Nah Nephew….your momma is the Throat Goat.
                    That reminds me of last week.

I told you momma I loved her last week. Yeah, true story.
                    Even told her I was gonna give her oral sex that night.

All romantic with candlelight’s and shit. Then after about five minutes in - batch starts choking! WTF!

Comment

No Overbrook that's why.

Comment

Working...
                      X