• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles Future QB?

Tomorrow night on ESPN at 7PM.
    Kentucky @ Florida
    Will Levis and Anthony Richardson

Both of these QBs have a chance to be a Top 10 pick in next year's draft. The CGM will certainly be watching.

As of right now, CJ Stroud and Bryce Young are projected to be the first QBs off the board. There's a chance these QBs could be the next two off the board. It's too early to tell if they will pan out but it's certainly worth watching.

The goal this season is for a team that doesn't need a QB to end up with a Top 3 pick like Jacksonville (easier said than done). The CGM is going to need to get that trading partner to move up. Unfortunately, there's going to be a lot of teams that are practically tanking to get these QBs. There's going to have to be a lot of luck involved here. Regardless, it's still worth a watch.

Disclaimer: I am not predicting who will be drafted when. It's still only September.

When Will Levis left Penn State I said this is a mistake from a Penn State point, they kept Clifford over him and I thought Levis was better. Do not know Richardson that well, the other 2 I would stay away from. Saw allot of decent QB's so far in college, Howie just needs to keep looking. Quarterback Factory.

Comment

Jalen Hurts
      ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

let's hope those first rounders next year go towards other positions.
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
          let's hope those first rounders next year go towards other positions.
          I’m not hopeful.

Comment

Welp, didn't see that coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
              Welp, didn't see that coming.
              geighbacking yourself now? While the Eagles won't be drafting a QB, your analysis on these 4 potentially going top 10 was pretty spot on.

Comment

I'll own it. While I'm still not a fan of the running QB, I would certainly take Hurts over all of these guys.

I have to credit Howie for the way he negotiated that contract. I've also took the 'CGM' tag off him until he fucks up this draft.

Comment

Working...
                X