Cockfather Chronicles (c)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cockfather Chronicles (c)

(-Eagles win big on prime time television)

cockfather: “well that’s good and all but I don’t like how Hurts crosses his arms in celebration”

I hope to see you Oct 2nd.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Seriously. What a fucking loser. I am amazed that someone actually took the time to not only notice it but find something wrong with it.

See you 10/2

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
      Seriously. What a fucking loser. I am amazed that someone actually took the time to not only notice it but find something wrong with it.

See you 10/2
      In the flesh
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I thought about the Cockfather the whole time

Comment

I love this click thing, you pick one person and all hack on them, it's funny. I have no idea what Oct 2 is but ok. You guys take things so serious, what I am saying is DO NOT GET COCKY this early. Confidence is great, being proud of what he is doing great, but being cocky and getting a big head is a different story. Stay humble and keep winning. Right now you have won 2 games, yes 2. I think Jalen is doing a fantastic job and hope he keeps it up and takes us to the promise land. Just seen to many of these franchise guys get big heads early and fall from grace.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
            I love this click thing
            i love that you respond to Cockfather

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

i love that you respond to Cockfather
              Take after your old lady she does as well. Well responds to it, 3rd and inches. Sorry that was uncalled for, I respond because your most intelligent who came up with that years ago, I mean not like I never heard it before and it's so original.
              Last edited by thegodfather; 09-22-2022, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Disappointed I can't make it again... Coming down for the Titans game Dec 2.
                Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                  Disappointed I can't make it again... Coming down for the Titans game Dec 2.
                  Damn I was hoping to see you.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

Damn I was hoping to see you.
                    Im sure you were .. Im sure you were.

Not thats there anything wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                      I love this click thing, you pick one person and all hack on them, it's funny. I have no idea what Oct 2 is but ok. You guys take things so serious, what I am saying is DO NOT GET COCKY this early. Confidence is great, being proud of what he is doing great, but being cocky and getting a big head is a different story. Stay humble and keep winning. Right now you have won 2 games, yes 2. I think Jalen is doing a fantastic job and hope he keeps it up and takes us to the promise land. Just seen to many of these franchise guys get big heads early and fall from grace.
                      Hes cocky because he crossed his arms after a touchdown?

Do you even know that the NFL is supposed to be entertainment?

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

Hes cocky because he crossed his arms after a touchdown?

Do you even know that the NFL is supposed to be entertainment?
                        Do you guys read and comprehend when someone is writing. I SAID DO NOT GET COCKY, like as this winning goes on, when someone gets a big head they seem to fall from grace and then it comes back to bite you in the ass. YES celebrate, YES dance, just do not get COCKY.

Comment

Working...
                        X