Looks like Philly got bored and shut down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Philly got bored and shut down

Would like to see them step on a throat and go for the jugular cause it's going get harder but guess they didn't need to this game was over before it started.
    ​​​​​​
    ​​​​​

One of the signs that you have a good team is finding faults in wins.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
      One of the signs that you have a good team is finding faults in wins.
      No man no finding faults at all. Great win graat team effort. Litteraly just think the team got bored this was not a contest at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

No man no finding faults at all. Great win graat team effort. Litteraly just think the team got bored this was not a contest at all.
        They have a legit problem at RB. They need to be able to grind out drives on the ground with a lead. Sanders nevers moves the pile.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Howie will make a move for a RB later in the season when teams are out of the running. Someone said in another post, and it is the most accurate statement, that they are tired of watching Sanders run into his blockers. He is a good player, but we have 3 smurfs at RB. Would be nice to add a bruiser type that can wear down a defense. I am sure they can deactivate an OL or TE on gameday to make room or another RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            Someone said in another post, and it is the most accurate statement, that they are tired of watching Sanders run into his blockers.
            That would be me.

Sanders randomly hit the hole one time today and gained 15 yards. Twenty yards on his other 15 carries. I hate watching him. Howie has to sign a running back.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

That would be me.

Sanders randomly hit the hole one time today and gained 15 yards. Twenty yards on his other 15 carries. I hate watching him. Howie has to sign a running back.
              Yup credit to you bud for sure

Comment

Working...
              X