WAIT WTF !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAIT WTF !!

CJ got a 1 year 8 million dollar deal from the Lions and we signed Cox to a 1 year 10 million. Someone explain the logic here

It's called respect and loyalty. Too little of that going on these days.

Comment

That was a tough one. We'll be Allright after draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
        It's called respect and loyalty. Too little of that going on these days.
        I think his shot at Gannon hurt him. Something’s off with that guy. He was one of my favorites last season, but his employment history says he’s not good enough to get away with being a PITA.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

I think his shot at Gannon hurt him. Something’s off with that guy. He was one of my favorites last season, but his employment history says he’s not good enough to get away with being a PITA.
          the market spoke for itself. For some reason he was not a priority for any team.

Comment

the fact that not 1 team offered him a multi year deal speaks volumes. Man he was good last year but was it luck, was he good, right place right time, pass rush? Only Philly offered him a multi year deal and it was backloaded so ya strange no one put out $$ for him. Heard he is a shitty teammate and runs his mouth to coaches but who knows if that is sour grapes. He did take that shot at Gannon but really, he wasn't wrong just can't do that when you are trying to get a contract.

Comment

Even still, why were the Lions able to grab him for a one year $8 Mil "Show Me" deal away from the Eagles? Why couldn't they try to rehab his attitude like they've done with so many other less talented players in the past. I think he was worth it. All he did was tell the truth about Gannon, that being what everyone else thought but wouldn't say. We lost a good player for not that much money to a potential playoff rival.

Comment

Working...
              X