Silver lining ,,The defense looked better @Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
    You do realize the MVP Wentz is the main reason this team is 13-2, correct? This is now a totally different team that can barely beat teams that have nothing to play for. The real contenders are hoping they see this team in the playoffs. They need everything to go right to win one game. They have no shot at winning more than that. I have no idea why people think this team is even close to resembling the team with Wentz behind center. He made everyone on this team better including the defense.
    You 'member how we were licking our chops to face the Bucs in 2002? I 'member. Anything can and will happen in the playoffs.

Three weeks of reps with the first team will help Foles tremendously and the D is looking better of late.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
      You do realize the MVP Wentz is the main reason this team is 13-2, correct? This is now a totally different team that can barely beat teams that have nothing to play for. The real contenders are hoping they see this team in the playoffs. They need everything to go right to win one game. They have no shot at winning more than that. I have no idea why people think this team is even close to resembling the team with Wentz behind center. He made everyone on this team better including the defense.
      i don't necessarily disagree with this at all.. but it is the NFL it is possible we can still win but highly doubtful my point is against everyone clamoring for Kap.. he isn't the answer or the saviour I'm pretty sure we all realized our chances when down dramatically with wentz' knee

Comment

If the St Joe's basketball team was playing the same time as the Eagles game, what game would you watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          i don't necessarily disagree with this at all.. but it is the NFL it is possible we can still win but highly doubtful my point is against everyone clamoring for Kap.. he isn't the answer or the saviour I'm pretty sure we all realized our chances when down dramatically with wentz' knee
          I'm not talking about Kaepernick. He's not on this team and it's silly to even have that discussion at this point. When you tell someone to 'go root for the Cowboys' or 'it is the NFL', you sound like a moronic homer.

Comment

Back in the day (~2000) Mike Francesa's web site had this thing called the "big play" counter.

I forget how they defined a big play-- turnovers were a major part, but other plays were involved like special teams, etc,

Francesa obviously did not but this together himself. But it tracked the success of a team very well.

I agree with the philosophy: you have to make the big plays.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              If Miles Standish shot a cat instead of a turkey, we'd all be eating pussy for Thanksgiving.
              ha!

Comment

Working...
              X