Cowboys Fun Fact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys Fun Fact

Jeremiah Trotter Sr. got drafted, had a son, had an entire legendary career of his own, raised his son who grew up to become an NFL player himself and get drafted by the same team as his dad...All before the Dallas Cowboys reached another NFC Championship.

Haha

Comment

Trotter, St. was a sophomore in college and the OJ Simpson trail was still underway.

Guys couldn’t Venmo me back then. 3I’s mom was lugging stacks of nickels to me.

Comment

Ray Rhodes treated Trotter like shit when he was a rookie.

i laughed and laughed when the Packers hired Rhodes and they acted like the Eagles were retards for firing Rhodes.
        Last edited by RSE; 05-02-2024, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Haha....I was expecting to see, after reading Dallas Fun Fact title, just

"They Suck"
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

i laughed and laughed when the Packers hired Rhodes and they acted like the Eagles were retards for firing Rhodes.
            Tom Modrak years saw some good draft picks.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

The Jets and the NY press did exactly the same thing with Richie the K.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

The Jets and the NY press did exactly the same thing with Richie the K.
                They said the same thing when the Chiefs snapped up Reid after the Eagles fired him. He was a serial playoff loser with the Chiefs and the Eagles won a Super Bowl before the Bills handed him the right to pick Mahomes.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                  Trotter, St. was a sophomore in college and the OJ Simpson trail was still underway.

Guys couldn’t Venmo me back then. 3I’s mom was lugging stacks of nickels to me.
                  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Working...
                  X