Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings dissing Iggles fans in Minneapolis

Classless but maybe somewhat deserved.
    Viking fans used to be the nastiest fans ever, hitting a referee over the head with whiskey bottle and destroying a stadium. This was when they were an outdoor team in a very cold drunken environment. Good working class people.

whiskey bottle : (fast forward to 2:30 mark of video)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak3Z_8ZauNA

destroying a stadium :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tldpeMGLlK4
    Last edited by Hummdrum; 01-31-2018, 01:34 PM.

Why are you still here?
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

WHO CARES. LOSERS ARE ALL ICE FISHIN SUNDAY.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Hit the bricks ya douche

Comment

i'm saying our fans were once tougher than you but NOT now. Outdoors stadiums with natural grass is the way the NFL should be and I salute you, Bears, Broncos and a few others. I hate indoor football.
          The cold in Minnesota back then (before global warming) was colder than anything Philly ever experienced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQOgIT9NTFg

Comment

Bummdung

Comment

I think my connection as a Vikings fan to this website is that neither one of us has won a Super Bowl. The Iggles won the 1960 championship and the Vikings won the 1969 NFC Championship Title, (honored before the super bowl as NFC Champions).
              I would not mind if the Eagles win. IF they do then they deserve it.
              They are very similar, both history, fans and fate.

Last edited by Hummdrum; 01-31-2018, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hummdrum View Post
                i'm saying our fans were once tougher than you but NOT now. Outdoors stadiums with natural grass is the way the NFL should be and I salute you, Bears, Broncos and a few others. I hate indoor football.
                The cold in Minnesota back then (before global warming) was colder than anything Philly ever experienced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQOgIT9NTFg
                I'LL ALWAYS GIVE VIKES FANS, PACKERS FANS PROPS FOR GOING TO THEM GAMES IN LATE DECEMBER EARLY JANUARY BACK IN THE DAY.

AFTER 36 YEARS GOIN TO GAMES AS SEASON TICKET HOLDER, OLDER I GET THE MORE COLD F'S WITH ME.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                  I'LL ALWAYS GIVE VIKES FANS, PACKERS FANS PROPS FOR GOING TO THEM GAMES IN LATE DECEMBER EARLY JANUARY BACK IN THE DAY.

AFTER 36 YEARS GOIN TO GAMES AS SEASON TICKET HOLDER, OLDER I GET THE MORE COLD F'S WITH ME.
                  It's all the Gobble Gobble you drink before the game you crazy bastard!!! lol
                  Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Shut the fuck up. You a bitch, your team is a bitch, and yo momma a bitch.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

CummBumm
                      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

i would not mind one bit if the Iggles won.
                        I never thought we would see the White Sox and RedSox win the word series in 2004/2005 then 2 years ago the Cubs. Let the Iggles win and then the VikeQueens.
                        My next wish is for the Cleveland Indians to win the World Series....the Browns I'm not sure what is wrong.
                        Last edited by Hummdrum; 02-01-2018, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Fist to fist with no weapons a group of the 100 thougfest Viking fans would beat the living crap out of 100 toughest Eagles fans. Why ? Because it is colder than shat up here, we are tough and very hot in the Summer.
                          I would not mind if if the Iggles won the super bowl however, i relate to U.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tldpeMGLlK4&t=137s
                          Last edited by Hummdrum; 02-02-2018, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hummdrum View Post
                            Fist to fist with no weapons a group of the 100 thougfest Viking fans would beat the living crap out of 100 toughest Eagles fans. Why ? Because it is colder than shat up here, we are tough and very hot in the Summer.
                            I would not mind if if the Iggles won the super bowl however, i relate to U.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tldpeMGLlK4&t=137s
                            Hey dumdum, your fans are STILL whining and crying that we were mean to you two weeks ago... and you are trying to say that Minnesota is tougher than Philly? Oh cummdrum...

Comment

Working...
                            X