Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was going through your head during the SB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rothdawg
    replied
    It was just pure adrenaline

Leave a comment:

• IronEagle
    replied
    I was nervous AF.

Kept pacing back and forth in my friends apartment. His wife joked that they would need a new rug after the game.

Fuck that... the Eagles are SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

Leave a comment:

• TRENT
    replied
    the gate is coming up!

put the GF on the bus 1st!

Leave a comment:

• Ellsworth
    replied
    Fantastic!

Leave a comment:

• rothdawg
    replied
    What’s Blueberry Kush?

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    so up and down,,like a lot of us after that catch by Gronk I thought the wheels were coming off..No pressure and a defensive Co who would not blitz...Foles to Ertz was the game on 4th down,,,when Ertz caught it at the 6 or so I knew that was a TD! Until that clock hit zeros I was not celebrating anything!

then well champagne and cheers and its a fuggin Blur,,,
    Can I get some?

I didn’t drink much during the game. Drank a ton afterwards!

Leave a comment:

• rothdawg
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo View Post
    I screamed at the top of my lungs, “THAT’S HOW YOU DO IT TOM BRADY!” right after the Philly Special. I’m sure many of our neighbors heard it. At that point I was physically and emotionally exhausted. I wondered how I would make it through the rest of the game.

Once I caught my second wind, I was cautiously optimistic throughout the 2nd half.
    Going into the second half, I thought, “We’re only up by 10, that’s not enough to keep up with them.”

When Ertz caught the TD pass, I remembered how this team leaves it all out on the field like they did against KC, and thought that we might be able to win this time.

I was terrified that if they scored on the last play they would have got the 2 point conversion and won in overtime, that’s how it always seems to work with our Eagles.

I was on my feet. As soon as I saw the ball hit the ground, I looked for the yellow penalty bar in the stats, I saw none and I thought, “Dodged that bullet, just one more play to go!” I saw the clock was at 00:00 and heard the ref call the game completed and said to my wife in a surprised voice, “We one, I can’t believe it, we won.”

Awesome!

Leave a comment:

• jimbo
    replied
    An emotional roller coaster!

I screamed at the top of my lungs, “THAT’S HOW YOU DO IT TOM BRADY!” right after the Philly Special. I’m sure many of our neighbors heard it. At that point I was physically and emotionally exhausted. I wondered how I would make it through the rest of the game.

Once I caught my second wind, I was cautiously optimistic throughout the 2nd half.
    Going into the second half, I thought, “We’re only up by 10, that’s not enough to keep up with them.”

When Ertz caught the TD pass, I remembered how this team leaves it all out on the field like they did against KC, and thought that we might be able to win this time.

I was terrified that if they scored on the last play they would have got the 2 point conversion and won in overtime, that’s how it always seems to work with our Eagles.

I was on my feet. As soon as I saw the ball hit the ground, I looked for the yellow penalty bar in the stats, I saw none and I thought, “Dodged that bullet, just one more play to go!” I saw the clock was at 00:00 and heard the ref call the game completed and said to my wife in a surprised voice, “We won, I can’t believe it, we won.”
    Last edited by jimbo; 03-18-2018, 08:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TRENT
    replied
    about 3 OZ's of Blueberry Kush

so up and down,,like a lot of us after that catch by Gronk I thought the wheels were coming off..No pressure and a defensive Co who would not blitz...Foles to Ertz was the game on 4th down,,,when Ertz caught it at the 6 or so I knew that was a TD! Until that clock hit zeros I was not celebrating anything!

then well champagne and cheers and its a fuggin Blur,,,

Leave a comment:

• KenfromCanada
    replied
    I thought both initially were coming back, Clements for sure. I just couldn't relax the entire game. Watched the second half by myself.

Leave a comment:

• rothdawg
    started a topic What was going through your head during the SB?

What was going through your head during the SB?

Probably a tough question to ask. I rewatched the game and the highlights almost a hundred times now. Its hard to regrapse the actual moment.

I wasn’t negative, as I usually am, but I specifically remember thinking the Clement TD wasn’t gonna go our way. Once it did, I knew we were gonna win.
Working...
X