Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigSlizz
    replied
    I don't think we even need to have words like "wrong" here. Everyone just went all emo and rushed to judgement. This was a rare occasion where I tried not to opine and just see what happened.

Leave a comment:

• McCarthy12
    replied
    I'll admit to being "wrong" about Fultz (although I'm never wrong - see my sig line) but I'd say that 99% of the criticism leveled on here was directed towards the Sixers FO. That was warranted. They weren't transparent at all and still nobody knows what the story was - it's just that nobody cares now that he is playing well.

Fultz seems like a really good kid. This team has a very Eagles-like vibe as far as how together they are.

Leave a comment:

• BigSlizz
    replied
    It was a bit ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    Youngest ever to do it and in the second fewest minutes of any triple double over the past 50 years.
    AND ON AN ODD NUMBER DAY OF THE MONTH ON A WEDNESDAY, AFTER NOON WHEN IT'S PARTLY CLOUDY!

Leave a comment:

• Kelly Pat
    replied
    Sucks for TJ . but Philly has 3 point guards

Leave a comment:

• Sect 236
    replied
    Youngest ever to do it and in the second fewest minutes of any triple double over the past 50 years.

Leave a comment:

• ishimonster
    replied
    Everyone was talking so much shit, man. I’m just happy for him. He’s the real fucking deal.

Leave a comment:

• Ground_Meat
    started a topic Fultz

Fultz

Triple dub - 25 mins. Stunned...
Working...
X