X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
    Even though Im sure that ranks higher on most lists, I wasnt around for that one. That shift by Giroux is the one Flyers highlight I will always remember where I was when it happened.
    I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. NEVER FORGET IT CLARKEYS GOAL, AND WATCHING THE CUP ROLL UP BROAD, WELL IT IS A LITTLE BLURRY, YA KNOW, COLT 45 AND A BIT OF GONGA.

Leave a comment:

• RSE
    replied
    When Chump said this:

http://www.thereporteronline.com/spo...-im-not-the-gm

Lurie fired Chump the next day and the rest is history.

For Chump’s role in bringing the Lombardi Trophy to Philadelphia, I’d like to say fuck you very much Chump.
    Last edited by RSE; 05-15-2018, 12:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• broadstreetparade
    replied
    Originally posted by 1960 View Post
    Bobby Clarke game 2 cup finals OT winner.
    Even though Im sure that ranks higher on most lists, I wasnt around for that one. That shift by Giroux is the one Flyers highlight I will always remember where I was when it happened.
    Last edited by broadstreetparade; 05-15-2018, 12:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Drama Queen
    replied
    Two excellent picks.

Everyone mention in this thread is great, even if they don’t qualify as a play. The Astros/ Phillies series was epic, for instance.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Bobby Clarke game 2 cup finals OT winner.

Leave a comment:

• broadstreetparade
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Riccardo
    replied
    Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    Do you have others? I'm not talking about games, I'm talking about plays/moments.
    I'd have to include one of 3 Randall plays - here's 2 (the punt and the TD pass), the other is that TD he threw against the vagiants when it looked like he was tackled, popped up and threw it into the endzone

Leave a comment:

• Cheesesteak
    replied
    USA chant at the Phillies game the night Bin Ladin got whacked was cool too.

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    that's up there. i think i went even crazier for ryan howard's "get me to the plate boys" game-tying double. those were both top 5 before this past eagles postseason.

Leave a comment:

• rothdawg
    replied
    Originally posted by slag View Post
    Well ... Halladay's no-hitter does not qualify under the rules set by IE.

And this is kind of off the track but I think the knee ball that caromed to Torrey Smith, which should have been a pick (maybe a pick six) may have saved last season ... considering how that game was going at the time and how it ended up (it still took a slip by Julio Jones not to lose it)

Fine. The great play Chooch made on the last out of the no-hitter.

Leave a comment:

• Snakebitten
    replied
    I still have this in my Top 5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPPG96PnFl0

Leave a comment:

• Snakebitten
    replied
    Originally posted by harls View Post
    Some of my top moments aside from the obvious from this year would be

1. 4th & 26 - Fredex always delivers.

2. I do not remember the year but the Farve lead packers were playing in Philly. I was at the game with my dad. Farve was trying to pull his gun slinger routine and went to throw a deep bomb, to this day I do not know who his target was as the only person in the general area was B-Dawk. As soon as the ball left his hands the entire stadium lept to their feet as you could see it going to Dawkins for the pic.
    Same game (2003 NFC Divisional Playoffs).

Leave a comment:

• JuTMSY4
    replied
    that moment

Originally posted by slag View Post
    And this is kind of off the track but I think the knee ball that caromed to Torrey Smith, which should have been a pick (maybe a pick six) may have saved last season ... considering how that game was going at the time and how it ended up (it still took a slip by Julio Jones not to lose it)
    is going to be one of those moments that isn't all that cool to watch, but I think we all recognize the importance of that play in retrospect. I tend to agree with you.

Leave a comment:

• slag
    replied
    Well ... Halladay's no-hitter does not qualify under the rules set by IE.

Leave a comment:

• JuTMSY4
    replied
    came here to say this

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post

1) Utleys fakeout in the World Series
    But I'll also add Simon Gagne's game winner in the 2010 Eastern Conf. Finals to complete the comeback on the broons

And I think it took too long to get to 4th and 26.
    Last edited by JuTMSY4; 05-14-2018, 08:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X