Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Duck
    replied
    Tatum wasn't even in the conversation for the Sixers. All we heard was what a "bad fit" he was, and how nobody wanted another Duke guy after the Okafor fiasco.

If it wasn't Fultz, it was probably going to be Jackson or Monk anyway. Let it go. Hopefully Markelle hits puberty this summer.

Leave a comment:

• JuTMSY4
    replied
    I'm happy with the Brandon Graham pick now. Earl Thomas was a cowboys fan anyway.

Leave a comment:

• dev_32
    replied
    It's even harder when you see Fultz on the sidelines, smiling and happy for TJ McConnell. Like he's fine being 3rd line sub

Leave a comment:

• HEREisAKERS
    replied
    HAHA I'm actually with Ant on this...

It is SO HARD to watch him be such a vibrant component of that team. The Process implies we will win a championship. And it is uncertain we will when such a talented guy we could've had is the youthful spark of our main competitor. The impact is practical in his gameplay compared to Fultz and also psychological for the entire organization!!!!

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    DUDE, WHY KEEP OBSESSING OVER THIS? MAKING YOURSELF CRAZY? WAIT TILL THE KID GETS A HALF SEASON UNDER HIS BELT, HE MAY TURN OUT TO BE BETTER THAN TATUM.

Leave a comment:

• Anthony
    started a topic The More I Watch Tatum

The More I Watch Tatum

The more I want to strangle Colangelo. I hope Fultz turns into a great player or gets us Leonard via trade bait. If not this is a fucking disaster.
Working...
X