Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do YOU feel about the upcoming game today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do YOU feel about the upcoming game today?

I'm feeling pretty good. Bear down and buckle up bitches. I'm making some philly cheesesteaks today so I can devour them just like the Bears are going to devour the Eagles!!!

Originally posted by ItalianBeef View Post
    I'm feeling pretty good. Bear down and buckle up bitches. I'm making some philly cheesesteaks today so I can devour them just like the Bears are going to devour the Eagles!!!
    ItalianBeatIt
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

ItalianQueef

Comment

haha couple of jokesters here i see

Comment

Fraud Troll

Originally posted by ItalianBeef View Post
          I lived in Chicago a decade. No true Bears fan would EVER admit to making a Philly cheesesteak, eating one or ordering one.
          Why don't do you hit up Mr. Beef for a wet instead.

Gawd this game has brought out the effing termites.

Comment

I FIND THEM AMUSING. THEY, OR HE, TRY SO HARD TO BE COOL AND FUNNY AND IT'S PATHETIC. I CAN SEE THEM, HE, SITTING THERE IN THIER ONE SIZE TO SMALL SPEEDOS TWIDDLING WITH THEMSELVES JUST GIGGLING AWAY WHILE TYPING.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              I FIND THEM AMUSING. THEY, OR HE, TRY SO HARD TO BE COOL AND FUNNY AND IT'S PATHETIC. I CAN SEE THEM, HE, SITTING THERE IN THIER ONE SIZE TO SMALL SPEEDOS TWIDDLING WITH THEMSELVES JUST GIGGLING AWAY WHILE TYPING.
              where's the like button for this comment?

Comment

You guys are sooooo mad over words on a screen

Comment

WHY YOU SO MAD BRO?

WHO'S MAD, YOUR SPEEDOS TO TIGHT? SHORT HAIRS GETTING STUCK?
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

If you had stopped after your first post, you wouldn't have been exposed as a dooshbag troll. Work on it. Somewhere else.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                    X