Posting from work shitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting from work shitter

I forgot to tell you simple fucks that I had a patient yesterday who was a Cowpuke fan. This dude, 35 years old, had a stroke during the 4th quarter of the Dallas/Seattle game. I immediately told him I was a life long fan of the World Champs, and wrote Fly Eagles Fly on his IV pump.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

NICE...BUT HOW WAS THE POOP? NICE SOLID LOGS?.... YA BLOWIN MUD?...... AND THE PAPERWORK. ... HOW DID THAT GO...

NO FINGERS BREAKING THRU AND GETTING 3I POOP ALL OVER THEM?
    BABY WIPES OR PAPER?
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

god damn

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      I forgot to tell you simple fucks that I had a patient yesterday who was a Cowpuke fan. This dude, 35 years old, had a stroke during the 4th quarter of the Dallas/Seattle game. I immediately told him I was a life long fan of the World Champs, and wrote Fly Eagles Fly on his IV pump.
      I love this

Comment

This made my morning.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Good man,

Hopefully his “come to Jesus “ moment will open his eyes and bring him to the green side.

Good job sir, good job.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Nice

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            Right it on his forehead with a green marker!

Brand his ass.

Comment

Green food coloring into the IV drip.

Comment

Work shitter posts are the best posts!
                Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

When I left I dropped this gem on him: “I’m sorry about your condition and I’m not talking about your stroke. World Champs!”
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
                    Work shitter posts are the best posts!
                    I had to do a double-check since we could always count on IG for those kind of posts along with his fixation with Asian Lesbians.

Comment

Working...
                    X