KEEP IT GOIN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KEEP IT GOIN!!!

Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-11-2019, 02:25 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

The thing that struck me more than anything watching this is how many people did what I did.

Yelling "HE MISSED IT" almost immediately ... and then had to stop in silence when it hit the upright because it wasn't clear if it went in or not ... and then go apeshit in a delayed reaction.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Being at the game, you never really know whether or not a kick is good until you hear people in the end zone react. I couldn't tell that it was going left, but after it hit the upright (then crossbar) I froze until it became clear that the ball was bouncing forward.

Freaked out along with the guys next to me. Some people threw beers, but the reaction was pretty tame compared to what would have happened at the Linc.
      Last edited by art vandelay; 01-11-2019, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        The thing that struck me more than anything watching this is how many people did what I did.

Yelling "HE MISSED IT" almost immediately ... and then had to stop in silence when it hit the upright because it wasn't clear if it went in or not ... and then go apeshit in a delayed reaction.
        SAME HERE. SITTING ON SOFA SAYING OH WELL, GOOD COME BACK THIS SEASON AT LEAST MADE PLAYOFFS.......KICKS THE BALL, JUMP UP SAYING HE MISSED IT, SILENCE. DOINK.... ARMS IN THE AIR AND A LOUD YEEEAAAAAHHH HE MISSED IT!!!!!

OVER AND OVER EVERYWHERE, THE SAME REACTION.

EVERYONE, THE SAME THING AT THE SAME EXACT TIME.
        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-12-2019, 09:33 AM.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
        X