Nick Foles final moment as an Eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Foles final moment as an Eagle

... was picking Alshon up off the ground after the deflected pass. Lending words of thanks and support. It was, quite honestly, sadly perfect.,

Nick is forever a stud in my eyes, giving me the best sports moments I have ever seen as a Philadelphia sports fan. I pray he does not go to the Giants or Foreskinners next year. There's a part of me that hopes Dougie loses his mind and trades Carson instead....
    Last edited by dev_32; 01-14-2019, 12:05 AM.

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
    ... was picking Alshon up off the ground after the deflected pass. Lending words of thanks and support. It was, quite honestly, sadly perfect.,

Nick is forever a stud in my eyes, giving me the best sports moments I have ever seen as a Philadelphia sports fan. I pray he does not go to the Giants or Foreskinners next year. There's a part of me that hopes Dougie loses his mind and trades Carson instead....
    That last part is stupid. Im hoping he ends up in Denver or Jax. Id like to spend a bye week seeing Foles down the street at Mile High but I think his best shot at winning is in Jacksonville.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
      That last part is stupid. Im hoping he ends up in Denver or Jax. Id like to spend a bye week seeing Foles down the street at Mile High but I think his best shot at winning is in Jacksonville.
      I agree it's stupid... Just love that guy

Comment

I love the guy too but there's a reason it would take Dougie losing his mind to trade Wentz. It would take like two firsts and two seconds...maybe even more? It's an intriguing idea but it's not gonna happen.

Comment

He'll be in Philly for one more season. They don't have to extend Wentz this offseason. He's eligible but that doesn't mean they will. They'll want to see if Wentz can stay healthy for a whole year.

Comment

No he won't.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
              He'll be in Philly for one more season. They don't have to extend Wentz this offseason. He's eligible but that doesn't mean they will. They'll want to see if Wentz can stay healthy for a whole year.
              You’re wrong. He’s gone one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                HAVE TO PAY A BACKUP QB 20 MIL FOR ONE YEAR IF HE STAYS. I DON'T THINK THAT WILL HAPPEN.
                Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-14-2019, 08:32 AM.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                  I’d take TJ Yeldon and a 3rd for Nick

Comment

The eagles

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                    I’d take TJ Yeldon and a 3rd for Nick

Are getting a 3rd comp in 2020 for foles. That's it. He has no trade value because teams know they aren't keeping him.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                      Are getting a 3rd comp in 2020 for foles. That's it. He has no trade value because teams know they aren't keeping him.
                      SOLD!
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                        If the exercise the option, that would change...no?

Comment

If the exercise the option, that would change...no?
                          Foles can buy that out for $2 million. I heard from some jerks like Ian Rappaport that they can franchise him

Comment

They can...would cost $25 mil

Comment

They can...would cost $25 mil
                              And who exactly is trading what for that contract? Other teams know the Eagles aren't keeping him. There's zero leverage.

Comment

Working...
                              X