Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bullpen gets the W tonight

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bullpen gets the W tonight

    Thatís a nice win right there.

  • #2
    The team has done a great job picking up Nola this year (one awful loss notwithstanding).

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by The Duck View Post
      Thatís a nice win right there.
      Great win




      Side note...when does Gabe sit Harper for a couple games?

      He is literally the worst hitter on the team right now.

      Comment


      • #4
        We all know that inside breaking pitch is coming with 2 strikes. He just can't seem to lay off of that one.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
          We all know that inside breaking pitch is coming with 2 strikes. He just can't seem to lay off of that one.
          2 more Ks tonight...BRUTAL.

          Comment


          • #6
            Good thing heís got 12.75 years to work out the kinks.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
              Great win




              Side note...when does Gabe sit Harper for a couple games?

              He is literally the worst hitter on the team right now.
              CAN'T SIT HIM. ONLY WAY TO GET BACK ON TRACK IS TO KEEP SWINGING AWAY.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                We all know that inside breaking pitch is coming with 2 strikes. He just can't seem to lay off of that one.
                PRETTY COOL PHILS HAVE 3.5 GAME LEAD ON DIVISION WITHOUT HIS BAT.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                  PRETTY COOL PHILS HAVE 3.5 GAME LEAD ON DIVISION WITHOUT HIS BAT.
                  And without Nola being anywhere close to his normal self.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X