No announcement yet.

Raptors looking good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crickets.. Hahahaha gotta love when people flap their gums so soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      Golden state might get lazy and lose one or two but these teams are garbage. The sixers blew it.
      Ya I know, Simmons 5 points per game really should have been good enough to win the chip this year. Not sure what went wrong? They should be in the finals sweeping the Warriors dammit!! Guess they need another 3 or 4 top 3 picks to get them over the hump what ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        Wow.
        Wow what

Comment

YEA THEM RAPTORS. THEY LOOK AWFUL......OH WAIT
          ... UP THREE GAMES TO TWO.....

NEVERMIND.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Wow what
            That wasn’t really directed at you. I am just shocked that this team was able to win three in a row and last night in Milwaukee. The Sixers should be going to the finals.

Comment

OK we agree . The sixers weren't beating gs but these two teams don't really ooze championship level material. I guess the east has been that way for a while now. It's such a shame we did not trade for Kawhi.
              Last edited by Greenstealth; 05-24-2019, 08:48 AM.

Comment

OK we agree . The sixers weren't beating gs but these two teams don't really ooze championship level material. I guess the east has been that way for a while now. It's such a shame we did not trade for Kawhi.
                Ya, especially since (and this is just my opinion) ... that he will re-sign with the Raps.

I think this is even more likely to happen if they go to the Finals. The Sixers would have glided through the Eastern Conference with ease if they had made a trade...possibly could have even pulled off an upset vs GS

Comment

YEA, THEM RAPTORS....MAN THEY ARE BAD.....NO I MEAN BAD.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Dynasty

Comment

Dynasty
                      how them 76ers looking watching from their couch? Could have, would have, should have but didn't. Don't worry, you will always have the glory years of "The Process"!

Comment

Does Cockalum have competition for village idiot?

Comment

Does Cockalum have competition for village idiot?
                          keep flapping those gums, looking like Embiid crying after game 7 ...ohhhh should have traded for Kawhi… why not get LeBron, Durant and Steph too while you are at it start a new Process

Comment

Heck, trade some picks for POP to coach the team lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                              keep flapping those gums, looking like Embiid crying after game 7 ...ohhhh should have traded for Kawhi… why not get LeBron, Durant and Steph too while you are at it start a new Process
                              You have me confused with someone else, idiot .
                              Last edited by Greenstealth; 05-26-2019, 05:42 PM.

Comment

I'm still stunned, dem mutherfuckers was down 0-2 and won 4 straight

Comment

Working...
                                X