Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    YEA THIS SUCKS. HE HAS BEEN ONE OF THE BRIGHT SPOTS ON THIS TEAM. GOOD BAT, DECENT CENTER FIELDER, EVEN THE LITTLE THINGS LIKE HIS ROCK PAPER SCISSORS ROUNDING THIRD AFTER A H.R. HAVING A LITTLE FUN.

Leave a comment:

• Overbrook
    replied
    I have never listened to 10 seconds of WIP

And I’ll use Gabe for a punching bag only because the incompetent asshole deserves it.

If you really want to be a Philadelphia sports fan, Bosco, then lose the rose colored glasses and start looking at the game realistically.

ps.......Growing up in Wynnefield, I always had a soft spot in my heart for St. Joe’s. You are single handedly killing any and all good memories of 54th street.

Leave a comment:

• 06hawkalum
    replied
    Originally posted by slag View Post
    Fuckin' exit velocity new school asshat
    Gabe = the punching bag that WIP types love to hate.

Leave a comment:

• slag
    replied
    Fuckin' exit velocity new school asshat

Leave a comment:

• Susquehanna Birder
    replied
    Clearly Gabe told him to do that.

Leave a comment:

• slag
    replied
    And why did he fall to one knee?

Leave a comment:

• 06hawkalum
    replied
    Originally posted by slag View Post
    As if I needed another reason to believe that the new-school philosophy of "try to hit a homer every at bat and don't run hard on routine plays to save my energy" is fucked.
    You cannot blame this on Segura. He fell down to one knee in the box after swinging and then hustled down the line.

Leave a comment:

• slag
    replied
    As if I needed another reason to believe that the new-school philosophy of "try to hit a homer every at bat and don't run hard on routine plays to save my energy" is fucked.
    Last edited by slag; 06-04-2019, 07:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ground_Meat
    replied
    Originally posted by The Duck View Post
    Road trip from hell.
    Really really sucks. Hope the youngster somehow turns into a phenom.

Leave a comment:

• The Duck
    replied
    Road trip from hell.

Leave a comment:

• Snakebitten
    replied
    Torn ACL

McCrutchen out for the season.

Leave a comment:

• JuTMSY4
    replied
    Haseley's a nice player, but I'm not high on his ceiling. If he achieved Shane Victorino results it would be a total win.

Leave a comment:

• brotherharv
    replied
    I hope you’re wrong

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
    Phils just called up their second highest rated prospect, Adam Haseley, to take Cutch's place.

While I am excited to see what the kid can do in the bigs, hopefully his stay will be brief.

With that said, I think there is a good chance we don't see Cutch again until 2020.
    Damned F’N shame. Cutch is a true pro and has been everything they thought he’d be. Equally concerning is Nola, the ace needs needs to stop the bleeding, not help prolong it, doesn’t seem injured.

Leave a comment:

• 06hawkalum
    replied
    Phils just called up their second highest rated prospect, Adam Haseley, to take Cutch's place.

While I am excited to see what the kid can do in the bigs, hopefully his stay will be brief.

With that said, I think there is a good chance we don't see Cutch again until 2020.
    Last edited by 06hawkalum; 06-04-2019, 10:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JuTMSY4
    replied
    He's missing 10 days minimum because it's at least a sprain. It's probably worse.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X