• Eagles paid Wentz

Can't find the terms yet

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    Can't find the terms yet
    I am guessing they know 100% he is healthy

Comment

Can't find the terms yet
      4 year 128 million extension. 107 million guaranteed I think. Seems like a fair deal. Kind of short?
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Seeing 4 years, 128M

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...gh-2024-season

Looks like it will kick-in in 2021 after his current deal.

Comment

Veddy aggress-ay-ive

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Nice! nm

Can't find the terms yet
            Nm

Comment

Seems like a lot of money, but it's a masterful chess move to extend him before other 2016 QBs get extended. Especially Dak.

Comment

Great point

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                  4 year 128 million extension. 107 million guaranteed I think. Seems like a fair deal. Kind of short?
                  If Embiid didn't get a stomach bug during the playoffs the Wentz contract would have been for more years and less AAV.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Signed thru '24 so....

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                      If Embiid didn't get a stomach bug during the playoffs the Wentz contract would have been for more years and less AAV.

UM.....WHAT??????
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

maybe I'm wrong

but that seems normal? The way I read it, this deal doesn't start until 2020, so he's under contract for 5 more years from today. That would make him 31.

In terms of cash/guarantees, it looks normal to me, but honestly, I don't really know how to evaluate NFL QB deals - I do agree about the shrewdness of signing him before the other 2016 QBs. I hope Dak gets more.

Comment

I usually don't post on my Summer break, but......

this is such an Important moment,,,Now we know our cap numbers the next 3 free agency years,,,great Job Howie...

This is a Strong team this year...."least I'm enjoying the Riiiiiide!
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Terrible move , Just Terrible. I am going all Anthony on this. Howie needs to be fired for this. You have Nate Suddfeld and Cody Kessler. If wentz gets hurt, you have 2 QBS that can take you to the Superbowl. Why Spend the Money. Heck I even said if Howie was so desperate, we could have done a package deal and traded for Ryan Fitzpatrick. I have really lost interest. This Organization. SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                              but that seems normal? The way I read it, this deal doesn't start until 2020, so he's under contract for 5 more years from today. That would make him 31.

In terms of cash/guarantees, it looks normal to me, but honestly, I don't really know how to evaluate NFL QB deals - I do agree about the shrewdness of signing him before the other 2016 QBs. I hope Dak gets more.
                              Yeah. Looks like 4 years is standard now. I thought I remembered somebody getting ten years.
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X