Clear All

• Deadwood, the movie

Any body watch it yet?

It is very good

A worthy finale for a great series

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
      Any body watch it yet?
      4 times, its one you have to watch a few times to be sure you did not miss something, great movie with a true ending.

Comment

I WATCHED IT, LIKED IT, EVEN NEVER WATCHING THE SERIES. I MAY GO WATCH SERIES AT SOME POINT.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Watched it last night. Not a bad way to wrap it.

Comment

So excited to watch this...As a huge fan of the series I can't believe I didn't hear anything about it until it's release.

COCKSUCKERS!
            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Hoping to later tonight. Got sucked into chernobyl over the rainy weekend. That was absolutely
              Incredibly well
              Done.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                Hoping to later tonight. Got sucked into chernobyl over the rainy weekend. That was absolutely
                Incredibly well
                Done.
                Don't spoil it for slag... probably the biggest Deadwaood fan on the board.

Re Chernoybl... It's ironic to know that I worked at a location next to a Superfund nuclear uclear waste siite for three years. Never knew it until twenty years lwhen a couple of guys who got sick sued. I was sitting in my car in that parking lot when I heard the news about Chernoybl.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

It was kind of like...

spending a couple of hours with friends you haven't seen in a while.

Got to say, after all these years all the characters fell right back into their roles, speaking that profane Shakespearean dialect that requires all your attention to understand what they are really saying...good stuff!
                  The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Working...
                  X