• Show
Clear All

• Lakers get Anthony Davis

Josh Hart, Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball and 3 1st round draft picks

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    Josh Hart, Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball and 3 1st round draft picks
    LeBron is a shitty GM

Comment

The only good thing is the fact that they kept Kuzma.

Comment

Sounds like alot but Ingram has his issues health wise with the blood clots and Josh hart meh. Lonzo ball could be good but has missed a shit ton of games due to injury and can't really shoot to well.. And the 3 first rounders sound hefty but mid to late first rounders are hit and miss. I heard somewhere that the raps are the only team to ever win a title without a lottery pick.

Guess this is their all in swan song for Lebron and they kept Cuzma. This may, just may, entice a 2nd tier free agent to join that can play PG and they could win it all next year.

Comment

Seems like NO won, right? Lonzo-Jrue-Ingrma-Zion-4th pick sounds really good.

Three first sounds like a lot too, but someone who knows more about the NBA than me can tell me if they'll be useless...

Comment

Don't think 3 firsts will be useless but they were useless to what the Lakers needed and so were players trying to improve. Lebron has 2-4 more years left in him and can I'll afford to wait around while these players grow into their talent. Face it the the team wasn't winning with these players nor were they attracting and FA's to help Lebron.

Insert AD, now you have 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA on the same team and the Lakers become more attractive for FA's to join to win a chip now especially with Durant out for the year and the Warriors going to be a non factor for next year due to injury.

They are going to heavily target Kemba Walker, don't know if they can get him but Charlotte won't max him and he said he would take less like maybe $190 over 5 but will Charlotte pony up and build around him, don't know. Now CP3 has asked for out in Houston and is looking to join Lebron. They are a point guard away form a hell of a big 3. Then like someone said will fill the bench with roll players.

Comment

The NBA is a broken product which is why the ratings are down. Rich Paul is a cunt. Adam Silver is a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                Don't think 3 firsts will be useless but they were useless to what the Lakers needed and so were players trying to improve. Lebron has 2-4 more years left in him and can I'll afford to wait around while these players grow into their talent. Face it the the team wasn't winning with these players nor were they attracting and FA's to help Lebron.

Insert AD, now you have 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA on the same team and the Lakers become more attractive for FA's to join to win a chip now especially with Durant out for the year and the Warriors going to be a non factor for next year due to injury.

They are going to heavily target Kemba Walker, don't know if they can get him but Charlotte won't max him and he said he would take less like maybe $190 over 5 but will Charlotte pony up and build around him, don't know. Now CP3 has asked for out in Houston and is looking to join Lebron. They are a point guard away form a hell of a big 3. Then like someone said will fill the bench with roll players.
                I question whether AD really is a top five player. What is the best the pelicans have ever finished with him? Sixth in the west maybe? I watch him and don't get it, you can see the talent, but it never translated to sustained winning. I always noted that he was somewhat passive for a superstar, so maybe being the second fiddle is exactly what he needs and that talent will translate into wins. If they add kemba Walker...that could up the ante even more.

Comment

But will the chips come with dip?

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                    But will the chips come with dip?
                    Hahahaha 👏

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
                      I question whether AD really is a top five player. What is the best the pelicans have ever finished with him? Sixth in the west maybe? I watch him and don't get it, you can see the talent, but it never translated to sustained winning. I always noted that he was somewhat passive for a superstar, so maybe being the second fiddle is exactly what he needs and that talent will translate into wins. If they add kemba Walker...that could up the ante even more.
                      If they get Kyrie, Kemba, Leonard or Jimmy...it’s hard to see them getting beat (if they can stay healthy).

They kept Kuzma, so it doesn’t matter who the 5th starter is. I hope none of this happens...I loathe the Lakers and Mebron.

Comment

Lebron is the most pathetic super star of all time

Comment

Working...
                        X