• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harper leading off...

Metrics
    Charismatic megafauna.

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
    Metrics
    Has nothing to do with metrics and everything to do with the fact that leadoff spot has been a wasteland since Cutch got hurt.

Comment

No, it has everything to do with the fact.....

that shit for brains Gabe doesn’t have a fucking clue how to make out a lineup.

But, I’m sure Gabe would be elated to know you’re still on board.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

And even when he goes through stretches where he can't hit a beach ball to save his life... he gets on base. </billybeane>

I have zero problem with this.

Comment

Duck!

You’re good with 330 million for a guy who’s good at working walks?

I’m not even good with solo homers from Wonder Boy. Bat the guy third and let him hit 3 run shots.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Something, anything to get out of this sinkhole. The leadoff spot has chewed up and spit out everyone they've put there. Desperate times.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
              You’re good with 330 million for a guy who’s good at working walks?

I’m not even good with solo homers from Wonder Boy. Bat the guy third and let him hit 3 run shots.
              I don't know about you, but I give zero fucks about Harper's numbers. I care about wins.

Also, he can't hit three run bombs when the guys in front of him are going 0-5, which has been the case nearly every day since Cutch got hurt. Time to mix it up.

Comment

You’re just a super homer god damn idiot

If shit for brains Gabe had Cesar, the only true lead off guy hitting first, the Wonder Boy would have been batting with someone on base.

I doubt if Gabe is even capable of pulling his pud and chewing gum at the same time. Maybe he could be a capable street sweeper.

Comment

Cesar is batting .184 over the past month.

Pass

Comment

Hey asshole........

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                    Cesar is batting .184 over the past month.

Pass
                    Last night, Cesar 2 for 4 in game 1, 1 for 4 game 2.

You even suck at stats. No wonder you love Gabe.....you’re equally clueless.
                    Last edited by Overbrook; 06-20-2019, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                      Last night, Cesar 2 for 4 in game 1, 1 for 4 game 2.

You even suck at stats. No wonder you love Gabe.....you’re equally clueless.
                      Small sample size.

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                        Small sample size.
                        Idiot.

Comment

Do I really need to mention Coco Nuts putting Harper and Hoskins at the top of the lineup makes zero sense? Why do managers think they can reinvent the game? Segura is in the lineup? That's three fucking questions. Fuck. This team is fucked.
                          Last edited by Snakebitten; 06-20-2019, 08:32 PM.

Comment

As I have observed in the past, you guys just aren't built for a 162 game season.

To maintain your sanity, how about ignoring the Phillies until they start winning again. Fill your evenings rewatching Super Bowl 52.

Comment

Beat it, Junior. I have zero patience for your shtick right now. I don't need to point out how little you know about anything related to sports. Stick to politics you fucking millennial cunt.

Comment

Working...
                              X