• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep dish chicken

Turrible .
    Lovitz instead of Boyd? Ugh.
    Tata says ha ha.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Pulisic plus mediocre MLS players isn't going to get it done right now. The MLS is getting better each year and I know they want that to be the main source of talent, but then they better have a few Pulisics in the pipeline as well because they are a little ways off from building a quality national team through the MLS.

That miss by Altidore was brutal. Pretty much sums up this men's team.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

If Brazil can send its best players to Europe to achieve their best, I suppose USA Soccer could do so too.

Comment

Tata schooled our ex MLS manager

Looks like the US squad got the second best ex MLS manager.
        Can we please end the Zardes experiment? He out and out blows.
        I like McKennie, though. That he trailed the goal scorer didn’t look good.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Completely agree on Zardes...

like the play of Center Back Long...Cannon shows some speed on the outside...Bradley gave it away way too much...Morris? Miazaga? Still trying to figure out how Altidore schools the Mexican defender than shanks...

Comment

Josh has always been a shit finisher. I’m more surprised when he puts it in the net.

Comment

You’d think Bradley was like the aging Zidane. News flash: Bob’s no longer in the USMNT set up. It’s ok to send his boy to the glue factory.

Comment

Seems to be a conflict between what's in the best interest of MLS and what's in the best interest of USMNT.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Interesting...

Hadn't thought of it that way but you may be right.
                  Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                  Seems to be a conflict between what's in the best interest of MLS and what's in the best interest of USMNT.

Comment

He was actually playing pretty well early in the tournament

in his Julie Ertz position on the field.

But in the game against Mexico, he turned into complete and total shit. A turnover machine. The veteran presence was just not there. But we've seen that from him before.

It also didn't help that MLS Manager put a puss lineup out there. One of the most dangerous offensive threats, Boyd, sat on the bench the entire game. And Zardes....what can I say more about Zardes? Were some of the players that played in Europe not available? Injured. I would rather have seen them bring back Landon Donovan or Dempsey...well...ok...almost....but still. Jeebus, a crippled Bobby Wood would be better than Zardes.

Comment

Working...
                    X