No announcement yet.

Owners offer 18 game schedule to NFLPA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's nothing you can't accomplish via team scrimmages that is done in 8 quarters of pre-season action.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
      There's nothing you can't accomplish via team scrimmages that is done in 8 quarters of pre-season action.
      Besides generate revenue
      Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
        I agree with your third point 100%. I have no idea why the season doesn't go further in February. It's the most miserable month of the year.

I appreciate the offer but I did Fan Fest last year and it was kinda lame. Now, that doesn't mean it will suck this year. I would recommend you try it once since it's free. Thanks anyway.

The fuck you mean further into february? After the SB what else is itZ???

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post

:

This is why we can't have nice things. This is why you can't hold a job. Exactly this.

Comment

Originally posted by inkdrop View Post
            :

This is why we can't have nice things. This is why you can't hold a job. Exactly this.
            I have a job

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
              It's really too bad that stupidity isn't painful.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                It's really too bad that stupidity isn't painful.
                watch the NBA in february

Good night

Comment

serious question

Originally posted by Cosmo View Post
                  Besides generate revenue
                  My response was intended mostly to fit into your idea, but...

is that true? There's a certain amount of local revenue generated (tix, concessions, etc) but that comes at a risk of losing a star player or maybe even ruining a future star (?). The local TV revenue can't be that high for most teams in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                    My response was intended mostly to fit into your idea, but...

is that true? There's a certain amount of local revenue generated (tix, concessions, etc) but that comes at a risk of losing a star player or maybe even ruining a future star (?). The local TV revenue can't be that high for most teams in the NFL.
                    Replacing 2 pre-season games w/ 2 regular season games will surely generate more revenue for the NFL. Even if allocation %s remain the same between owners and players, a bigger pie will result in more $$ for all.
                    Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Working...
                    X