• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AB to the Pats

Wild

LOL
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

The whole world saw this coming and watch it work out without a hitch for Bill and the Golden boy. Next you will hear soon Breaking News Gronk unretires and Patriots make it to the SB again
      Last edited by Spartan92; 09-07-2019, 05:12 PM.

Comment

You have to wonder if he was playing the Raiders the whole time

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
        Wild
        Sure they paid him but I'm sure Oakland was far from his first choice.

I have no doubt in my mind that he will suddenly stay out of drama and just ball out on the field.

AB with Josh Gordon and 1st round pick N'Keal Harry coming back from injury at some point is pretty scary considering they won the Super Bowl with shit at receiver last year...

Comment

I want AB to have a career ending injury cuz

Comment

Wild
            Shocker

Comment

And guess who the Pats play first game....

...this whole thing smells.

Hope he gets incurable jock itch.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Of course,,,whatta a load of Fuggin Crap

Wild
                well Chuckie said he would change the league
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                  ...this whole thing smells.

Hope he gets incurable jock itch.
                  Maybe they're paying him out of Brady's off-the-books money vault.

We need to beat these cheating scumbags again.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                    Sure they paid him but I'm sure Oakland was far from his first choice.

I have no doubt in my mind that he will suddenly stay out of drama and just ball out on the field.

AB with Josh Gordon and 1st round pick N'Keal Harry coming back from injury at some point is pretty scary considering they won the Super Bowl with shit at receiver last year...
                    Sure look like you may be right. AB had always been a diva but other never this much of a headcase.

This was his plan all along.. He wanted to get cut so he could sign with a real team he fooled everyone. Remember his agent is the same agent that got TO to do sit ups in the driveway to get out of Philly for a new contract.

AB never wanted to be in Oakland this was always his plan was to get cut this guy ain't stupid he will be fine now. He has never been this crazy he played the whole world and the raiders like a fiddle and I don't doubt Bill and his agent were in cahouts this whole time.

Comment

One word, Tampering.
                      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                        Sure look like you may be right. AB had always been a diva but other never this much of a headcase.

This was his plan all along.. He wanted to get cut so he could sign with a real team he fooled everyone. Remember his agent is the same agent that got TO to do sit ups in the driveway to get out of Philly for a new contract.

AB never wanted to be in Oakland this was always his plan was to get cut this guy ain't stupid he will be fine now. He has never been this crazy he played the whole world and the raiders like a fiddle and I don't doubt Bill and his agent were in cahouts this whole time.
                        30million, down the drain. That's batshit crazy stuff. His new contract sounds lucrative, but it's all ifs and maybes.

He's batshit cray. The production of his temper tantrum videos is bananas. Definitely gone full cray cray.

Comment

Working...
                        X