• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Scott (Foreskins fan) involved in fight today

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...s-fan-tailgate

Is this guy for real??

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    Mike Scott's the fucking man. He's all over the city. Sucks he's a Foreskinner, but at least he's loyal

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
      Mike Scott's the fucking man. He's all over the city. Sucks he's a Foreskinner, but at least he's loyal
      But fighting eagles fans???

Comment

I do not understand why these idiots play here and route for another team publicly

Comment

How’d that DJax sucks thing work out for you
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Why do you care if Mike Scott beat up an Eagles fan? Nothing else negative to post about? I’m willing to bet money that he didn’t beat the guy because they support different football teams.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
              Why do you care if Mike Scott beat up an Eagles fan? Nothing else negative to post about? I’m willing to bet money that he didn’t beat the guy because they support different football teams.
              My point is why is a professional athlete getting involved in a fight in the city he plays for?

Ya, not crazy at all...

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                This. Guarantee some drunk asshole started it

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                  This. Guarantee some drunk asshole started it
                  Maybe. If he was “simply defending himself”, that’s fine...not likely.

Comment

Maybe. If he was “simply defending himself”, that’s fine...not likely.
                    Do you follow home on Twitter? Or listen to him when he's on the radio or Sixers podcasts? The guy LOVES Philly and the fans love him. No way he showed up to start a fight with a fan. Don't be stupid....

Comment

There are pictures of him with Eagles fans after the fight. If he’d initiated a fight he wouldn’t have made it into the game. This was like 4 drunk mouthbreathers who got the idea that they could take on a pro athlete for wearing the wrong gear.

He’s being a sport about the whole thing.

Comment

He ain't no bitch

Comment

Working...
                        X