A lot of the “basement” posters don’t make it to any Gaytes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of the “basement” posters don’t make it to any Gaytes

Which is a shame! Would be nice to connect a face to a handle. Maybe it’s due to financial restrictions or house arrests, but it would be nice to see some make it out.
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

I live too close to the ocean. I'm forced to login from my crawlspace.

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
      Which is a shame! Would be nice to connect a face to a handle. Maybe it’s due to financial restrictions or house arrests, but it would be nice to see some make it out.
      Don’t live close...going to ATL game on Sunday however.

Comment

Guilty as charged...you people scare the fuck out of me

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          Guilty as charged...you people scare the fuck out of me
          I’m with you haha. I’ve been reading this bored for years. Would love to meet up at some point but moved from philly area to Harrisburg. I don’t get out to games as much as I used to. Should start a central PA chapter if there’s anyone else out here.

Comment

I THINK SMEGMA LIVES OUT THAT WAY SOMEPLACE.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeHeadedMonster View Post
              I’m with you haha. I’ve been reading this bored for years. Would love to meet up at some point but moved from philly area to Harrisburg. I don’t get out to games as much as I used to. Should start a central PA chapter if there’s anyone else out here.
              Yeah man, central PA is a long trip to have the best day of your life. It’s just too far.
              It IS About Me Asshole
              -----------------------
              Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Keep up the good work!
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I've been a few years ago, that fucking pepper challenge nearly killed me!! That being said I will be at the Buffalo game this year and hoping to make a trip to one of the games this year in PA

Comment

Diggle was the first.

We made it up as we went along. Ha ha
                    Good to see that the tradition continues.
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I'll work on it!! 13 hour trip is well worth it!

Comment

That being said...

The pepper dropped onto the ground is highly symbolic relating to a wangnut that had one dropped on the ground and put right back onto their cheesesteak.
                        Unlike the wangnut, however, we were careful not to have the pepper drop into a piss puddle.
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                          I live too close to the ocean. I'm forced to login from my crawlspace.
                          I got too drunk and distracted at my last "gayte" sitting with Athens. I've been embarrassed to show my face since.

Comment

I assume a proper doctor's note would excuse this pepper challenge?

Comment

Why would I introduce myself to a bunch of guys who do not like me on here ? I know which group you guys are in at the stadium.

Comment

Working...
                              X