awnser me this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awnser me this...

Little Red McD has not put any pressure on romo, Why?
    Little Red McD has not chipped Jason Witten One bit, Why?
    There seems to be No effort from this team, This is Reids Fault and We went from maybe 2nd seed to 6th and on the road for the Playoffs. If I were Reid I would go in and say nothing, what is there to say? "CHOKE" I for one have lowered my expectations and welcome a fresh start next year. We need a Starting Defensive end, a starting LB, Offensive linemen, RB and QB Mcdermutt is getting outcoached today...
    Last edited by Neumans own; 01-03-2010, 06:45 PM. Reason: spelling

Originally posted by Neumans own View Post
    There seems to be Not effort from this team, Thyis is Reids Fault and We went fro maybe 2nd seed to 6th and on the road for the Playoffs. If I were Reid I would go in and say nothing, what is there to say? "CHOKE" I for one have lowered my expectations and welcome a fresh start next year. We need a Starting Defensive end, a starting LB, Offensive linemen, RB and QB Mcdermutt is getting outcoached today...
    I think RSE may have hit on the reason for all of this.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Neumans own View Post
      There seems to be Not effort from this team, Thyis is Reids Fault and We went fro maybe 2nd seed to 6th and on the road for the Playoffs. If I were Reid I would go in and say nothing, what is there to say? "CHOKE" I for one have lowered my expectations and welcome a fresh start next year. We need a Starting Defensive end, a starting LB, Offensive linemen, RB and QB Mcdermutt is getting outcoached today...
      They blitzed Romo a couple times, he burned them with short passes/ big yardage consistently, thats what smart QBs do
      --------------------------------------------------I I Love WAGS

Comment

Wirelessly posted (IPOD: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20)

Definently a starting DE. Preferably one bigger than a LB.

Comment

last game he blitzed the shit out of them and got burnt all to hell

i assume he was trying something different
          Who Dat? It'S aint the Eagles.

Comment

We have to shut down the run. Play Trotter even if they can pass against him.

Comment

because when you blitz you leave sheldon on an island and he gets burned unless the only other person more clueless to what is going on on a double move is the receiver (roy williams).

Comment

the scary part is we all know the FF's record with half time adjustments, but I still bleed GREEN

Comment

agreed, run d is pathetic
                  Cows in the barnyard, chickens in the farmer's corvette.

Comment

Working...
                  X