Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another

goal stolen.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Jeez, this shit is fixed like Pro Wrestling.

Comment

...flag was still there!

Comment

My understanding is that it was a good call. At least that's what the Gamecast bloggers were saying...
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The UK Guardian, which is the best minute by minute, says we were robbed.

Comment

It was a bad call ... particularly when the benefit is supposed to go to the attacker.

Comment

It does appear that way. Not sure why the guys at ESPN (online) thought it was OK. Everyone says otherwise. Went home to catch the second half. WOW.

Comment

Definitely level with the Algerian defender, should've been a goal. Nonetheless I'm glad you got through and top the group ahead of England. Now hopefully England can lose to Germany in the last 16 and everyone here will finally shut up.
                "One Strike away, nothing and two the count to Hinske. Fans on their feet; rally towels being waved. Brad Lidge stretches. The 0-2 pitch - swing and a miss, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"
                Harry Kalas

Comment

They should bench Altidore--he's been pitiful when he's had the chances--he shot with the wrong foot against England that would have given them a 2-1 win' he missed a few chances against Slovenia, and he was absolutely dire with a missed shot into a wide open goal, another sitter from 6 yards over the bar--and he gives the ball away too easily.

Comment

Get out of here. I agree that he's let some chances slip but he's one of their most talented - and physical - players. That would be crazy.

Comment

I wouldn't sit him, but (aside from the missed cripples he should have put in the net) I can think of at least twice when he had the ball past midfield, had plenty of sideline to use on a run and, instead, dribbled to the middle into a crowd of defenders.

Comment

He's all the USA has. Buddle isn't a realistic option.

Comment

Working...
                        X