No announcement yet.

HELL WEEK is upon you, FORESKIN WR'S!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELL WEEK is upon you, FORESKIN WR'S!!!

be afraid.........be VERY AFRAID.

walter payton running up the side of sandy hills with 40lbs strapped to his back for hours at a time? Candy ass batch.

jerry rice running up the side of mountains in 100 degree heat from morning til night? Pssst.............PLEASE!

catching dog toys as they richochet off cement? I can only wish you poor sons of bitches luck trying to make it through a week of that. oh, and I hope you are prepared to eat at least 25 mild wings with blue cheese dressing that night to put back some of the 150 calories you burned during 30 minutes of that shit. Work work work work....work work work..HELLO BOYS, I MISSED YOU!

That's how you fucking ROLE out in AZ when you get to stepping with The Sex Panther.

When I think of the best conditioned NFL players there is 1 name and 1 name only that comes to mind: Sex Panther

Out work
    Out last
    Out Vomit

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...for-hell-week/

Edit: bwahahaha at some of the reader's comments!! WOOO!!! WHAT A COUNTRY!
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 07-18-2010, 09:00 PM.

I always hated the Arizona bullshit. Go to the complex with the rest of your teammates. I like how Kolb has handled himself this offseason.

Comment

I'm glad their taking the extra time to build chemistry with the starting QB.
      Hell..I'm Glad the QB is taking the extra time to improve...

Wish we would have had that in last 15 years...Instead of all the prima donnas not wanting to practice,driving the golf cart around practice....taking days off,etc. Then wanting Huge pay days..

Glad those days are over...

probably a good reason we've got our ass beat the last decade or more..

hell,we haven't looked like an NFL team since 99' imo...At least on both sides of the ball anyays...

Gibbs got us in the playoffs 2/4 seasons but he wasn't the same coach being out 12 years and he still had Sn7yder and Cerrato watching and meddling..

I consider that a miracle of it's own with that terrible putrid offense with Brunell. But that defense was pretty good!

Now,we have a guy in Shanny taking the year off,studing game film and strategies

3 headed monster in the Running gmae. (possible #5's buddy in Westy?)

A better than advertised WR core in Moss,Thomas and Kelly
      2 VERY good TE's in Cooley and Davis
      and a very much improved O-line.

I know we will be X1000 times better on offense, than we've seen in 20 years...that I can guarentee you guys.

I mean..it's Shanny

The question is...can the defense affectively stay good and committ turnovers like haslet wants in running the 3-4 Defense.
      That's his main objective...

We have the talent i believe,but will they fit the system?

If they do...we're winning 10 games. Book it!
      at least..

Comment

Originally posted by michael_33 View Post
        Hell..I'm Glad the QB is taking the extra time to improve...
        Worked for him the last 11 years...

Comment

You guys are stupid!
          You traded us McNabb...
          Thanks though!
          ..for helping and improving a Divisional Opponent
          ahhh...hahahaha

WAIT TILL HE TOSSES A PASS ABOUT 1000 MILE AN HOUR TO A RECEIVER 5 YARDS AWAY AND THROWS IT INTO THE GROUND TO BOOT.

Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 07-18-2010, 10:17 PM.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

[QUOTE=michael_33;1482504]I'm glad their taking the extra time to build chemistry with the starting QB.

Extra time to build chemistry? This friggin guy has been doing this his whole career and it's gotten him NOTHING.

I'm glad you're excited. It's actually quite amussing. I'm looking forward to the first time something goes wrong on the field and McNabb says something at the post game pc in his passive aggresive manner. It's gonna be quite a ride for you Foreskin nitwits! So strap up! HAHAHAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              You guys are stupid!
              You traded us McNabb...
              Thanks though!
              ..for helping and improving a Divisional Opponent
              ahhh...hahahaha

WAIT TILL HE TOSSES A PASS ABOUT 1000 MILE AN HOUR TO A RECEIVER 5 YARDS AWAY AND THROWS IT INTO GROUND TO BOOT.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! INSTANT CLASSIC MY FRIEND!

Comment

HE'S EVEN GOT THE OLD" WE HAVE TO DO A BETTER JOB AT THAT" DOWN PRETTY GOOD. DEER OLD DONNY MCWORMKILLER GONNA MISS YA.

Comment

Originally posted by Eire 369 View Post
                  HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! INSTANT CLASSIC MY FRIEND!
                  IT'S BEEN ON HERE BEFORE. I JUST BROUGHT IT BACK TO LIFE. SEEMED APROPOS.

Comment

That's the first time I've seen it. I copied it and put it in my favs!!! Too funny!

Comment

I LAUGH EVERY TIME I SEE IT.

Comment

Ahh .... The Donnie Mac ODE.

ALWAYS a goodie.

Thanks, DSG! :D

Comment

[QUOTE=Eire 369;1482509]
                          Originally posted by michael_33 View Post

Extra time to build chemistry? This friggin guy has been doing this his whole career and it's gotten him NOTHING.

I'm glad you're excited. It's actually quite amussing. I'm looking forward to the first time something goes wrong on the field and McNabb says something at the post game pc in his passive aggresive manner. It's gonna be quite a ride for you Foreskin nitwits! So strap up! HAHAHAHA!
                          I love how 33 is acting like the annual AZ workouts are anything other than par for the course.

Comment

Exactly - same shit, different day.

Donny also hosts a few other guys if/when they want to come. I can't say whether it helps or hurts because he's done it almost every year in the league...

but you know the results of each year in the league...

Comment

just wait till these foreskinners see him try to throw to someone and throw it slightly off target--either too low or too high. That will be scored as an incomplete pass, officially !!!!!
                              Last edited by JofreyRice; 07-19-2010, 11:26 AM. Reason: Needed more zip.
                              "The fact is, we carefully edit our reality, searching for evidence that confirms what we already believe. Although we pretend we’re empiricists — our views dictated by nothing but the facts — we’re actually blinkered, especially when it comes to information that contradicts our theories." - Jonah Lehrer

Comment

Working...
                              X