If #5 is QB yesterday-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If #5 is QB yesterday-

Do we win the game? I dont think we do. Oline is the problem.

No. Vick's mobility is what kept us in the game. McNabb's fate would have been similar to Kolb's. He has more mobility than Kolb, but far less than Vick and doesn't like to use his legs anyway. I'm not saying I think Vick is a better qb than McNabb, I just think Vick's legs are useful when the o-line is playing like that.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      No. Vick's mobility is what kept us in the game. McNabb's fate would have been similar to Kolb's. He has more mobility than Kolb, but far less than Vick and doesn't like to use his legs anyway. I'm not saying I think Vick is a better qb than McNabb, I just think Vick's legs are useful when the o-line is playing like that.
      I dunno. Agreed 5 wouldn't have had 100+ yrds on the ground -- or even 50, but he had a way of ducking and moving aside just enough to toss a ball into the stands or into the ground...

In all seriousness, 5 is more elusive in the pocket than Kolb, so I think it could have made a difference behind the terrible line.

Comment

Andy Reid would still be calling the plays and the timeouts wouldn't he?

Comment

I wish people would get off McNabb's dick...why are we still talking about him, you wanted a new era so you got it. Damn.
          World Fucking Champions

Comment

you login and avatar contradict this sentiment.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
              I agree, Vick kept us in the game. Kolb's first half performance wasn't particularly new for me, maybe Don never played that bad but I remember similar situations.
              "One Strike away, nothing and two the count to Hinske. Fans on their feet; rally towels being waved. Brad Lidge stretches. The 0-2 pitch - swing and a miss, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"
              Harry Kalas

Comment

did you see McNabb last night? Yea, his 15/32 for 171 would have won it for us. Seeing him play last night made me 100% sure it was the right move to let him go.

Comment

Seriously.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                    Do we win the game? I dont think we do. Oline is the problem.
                    We win.

Comment

Yeah, well...they won!

Originally posted by The Token Asshole View Post
                      did you see McNabb last night? Yea, his 15/32 for 171 would have won it for us. Seeing him play last night made me 100% sure it was the right move to let him go.
                      Who really gives a rats azz about stats?

Comment

you apparently didnt watch the game?

Comment

Working...
                        X