Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braves lose WC lead

EDIT: still ahead by 1/2 game for WC.
    Last edited by GroundPound; 09-24-2010, 08:21 AM.

Originally posted by GroundPound View Post
    SF now front runners by 1/2 game.
    I think when its all said and done Colorado wins that division.

For the Phillies sake I hope Colorado wins the division. Would not want to play them in a 5 game series.

Comment

I think they were playing over their head's for a while.

Hard to keep up the way they were winning (all those close games). It was bound to catch up with them after a while...
      The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

Gotta hope Atlanta gets knocked out totally because if Colorado wins the Division and Atlanta is the WC, Phils could play Colorado because 2 teams from the same division do not play in the Divisional Series. That would split Phils and Atlanta. The best scenario is San Fran wins division and Atlanta Wild Card Phils would play the Reds then SF/Atlanta.

Comment

But, I thought they had already won the division? Taking the crown from last years champs, the Mets?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
            Gotta hope Atlanta gets knocked out totally because if Colorado wins the Division and Atlanta is the WC, Phils could play Colorado because 2 teams from the same division do not play in the Divisional Series. That would split Phils and Atlanta. The best scenario is San Fran wins division and Atlanta Wild Card Phils would play the Reds then SF/Atlanta.
            Wasn't everyone worried about the streaking Rockies last year?
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
              Wasn't everyone worried about the streaking Rockies last year?
              It's not like the Phils are ice cold right now either...

Comment

Braves are still up by a half game.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/standings/_/type/wild-card

Comment

This guy would be scared shitless if the Phils played the Nats in the first round.

The Rockies aren't even hot anymore. They probably won't make it.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                    Braves are still up by a half game.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/standings/_/type/wild-card
                    you are correct, Roth, my bad. I was looking at the standings on yahoo and realized SF had won. i presumed the standings wouldn't update until the following day.

Comment

Colorado? idk why but for some reason they cant beat the phils, and SF is more up and down then the eagles qb situation, and atlanta look like the mets from 3 years ago, they thought seven was enough and now were up 6 lol, the phils will be fine, september-october is nothing but Red, they should have a holiday for the phils in these months for how amazing they are, and besides, whos beating halladay,hamels,and oswalt, and sometimes blantons if hes on, and we get em all run supports, that practically 3 guranteed and one assumed

Comment

Originally posted by DjackAttack10 View Post
                        Colorado? idk why but for some reason they cant beat the phils, and SF is more up and down then the eagles qb situation, and atlanta look like the mets from 3 years ago, they thought seven was enough and now were up 6 lol, the phils will be fine, september-october is nothing but Red, they should have a holiday for the phils in these months for how amazing they are, and besides, whos beating halladay,hamels,and oswalt, and sometimes blantons if hes on, and we get em all run supports, that practically 3 guranteed and one assumed

periods, shmeriods

Comment

braves STRUGGLIN!!

Comment

Originally posted by GroundPound View Post
                            EDIT: still ahead by 1/2 game for WC.

...not anymore, HWAAAA!!

Comment

i think the braves might make it because we're gonna be resting guys in the final 3 games of the season.

i kind of want the braves to make it to the NLCS so i can go see the phillies beat them.

Comment

Working...
                              X