Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R. Diddy breaks down the Jax game

Says not to expect much blitzing.

Now that Del Rio and Tucker have had a week to study the tape, what will they do? They are not normally a heavy blitzing team (last season the Jaguars had the fewest sacks in the league, 14) and after seeing the way Vick danced around the Detroit rush, it seems unlikely Del Rio and Tucker will take the same approach. They may just rush four, drop seven into coverage and make Vick sit in the pocket and throw against their Cover 2.
    http://www.csnphilly.com/09/24/10/bD..._didinger.html
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Love R Diddy But

He has no credibility when it comes to Vick. He was as biased as they come in the lead up to this QB change. So much so, that he was yelling at any analyst that contradicted him on Vick's potential. Love him, but anything he says about Vick will always be in question going forward. Sorry Ray. You have to be a professional brotha.

Comment

Originally posted by AgendaPolice View Post
      He has no credibility when it comes to Vick. He was as biased as they come in the lead up to this QB change. So much so, that he was yelling at any analyst that contradicted him on Vick's potential. Love him, but anything he says about Vick will always be in question going forward. Sorry Ray. You have to be a professional brotha.
      fwiw - there remains aprox. 31 other teams that share Ray's view.

Comment

I've never seen Ray yell at ANYONE. And he said Vick played very well in the GB and Detroit games. you're making shit up

Comment

Originally posted by lifer View Post
          fwiw - there remains aprox. 31 other teams that share Ray's view.
          And 31 teams think Tom Brady isn't a very good QB because he fell to round 6 and no one has traded for him.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

will be interesting to see how MJD is affected by that ankle that's been caused him to sit out of practice. While he had a great year last year, he's only averaging a little over 3.5 YPC so far this year.
            "The fact is, we carefully edit our reality, searching for evidence that confirms what we already believe. Although we pretend we’re empiricists — our views dictated by nothing but the facts — we’re actually blinkered, especially when it comes to information that contradicts our theories." - Jonah Lehrer

Comment

I don't make shit up

Originally posted by Ballsy View Post
              I've never seen Ray yell at ANYONE. And he said Vick played very well in the GB and Detroit games. you're making shit up
              A specific incident:
              Daily News Live Thursday September 16th. Mike Vick isn't good enough. He was ready to go to war over that shit. I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw it. I've also heard it on WIP multiple times.

I didn't say he stood on a chair and beat his chest before diving in with a club. His bias, and I understand it, but this is the first topic that I ever questioned Diddy on. He's my favorite analyst. Diddy rescues dogs, and it got in the way of his opinion. Just Sayin'

Comment

I would love to see a team mush rush him and make him play from the pocket to see if he's up to it.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ballsy View Post
                  Well, clearly you've missed Diddy's take all summer. He's basically admitted that he was 100% wrong on Vick thus far and notes that everyone in the world has told him he looks like an idiot because of his take.

He flat out said during training camp: "Mike Vick cannot run this offense."
                  The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

Originally posted by muggz View Post
                    Well, clearly you've missed Diddy's take all summer. He's basically admitted that he was 100% wrong on Vick thus far and notes that everyone in the world has told him he looks like an idiot because of his take.

He flat out said during training camp: "Mike Vick cannot run this offense."
                    Don't you think it is a little early to declare that Vick CAN run the offense? He hasn't played enough to really know what he will be able to do. He had 4 years of horrible passing and 6 quarters of good passing don't you think he has a little to prove yet?

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      I would love to see a team mush rush him and make him play from the pocket to see if he's up to it.
                      in this case i'd just hand the ball off to shady a lot. i know it sounds like a lot to ask of FF, but i think it would work.

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post
                        Don't you think it is a little early to declare that Vick CAN run the offense? He hasn't played enough to really know what he will be able to do. He had 4 years of horrible passing and 6 quarters of good passing don't you think he has a little to prove yet?
                        Why don't you ask Diddy? He's the one who's come out and said "I was wrong when I said he couldn't run the offense."
                        The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

I would like to see that also, with these receivers he could light up a D real easy given lots of time.
                          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

That could happen if Vick really isn't Vick anymore ... which is why I'm interested in seeing it.
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                            X