How Diverse is Igglephans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Igglephans tailgaytes are like tea party rallies, only gayer

Basically, a bunch of old white guys wearing ridiculous costumes and carrying objectionable, anti-regime signs. They rant and rave about nonsensical jibberish and imagined wrongs perpetrated against them by the elite/effete owner and leadership of their beloved team. Believe it or not, at one such event, two loser jagoffs showed up in burger king masks to mock the elitist, pro-regime media.

After the inevitable loss, the rowdy, drunken mob congregates and soon denigrates into a sickening display of man-hugs and slobbering gayery, with much giggling and clapping, much like school girls.

All in all, it's a great time!
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

HAHAH!

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      ... married (female), two girls]
      Had to specify that you're married to a woman?? Bwaaaahaha!!!
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

You don't think people judge me because of my name and those curlers?

You try being trapped in this personna!

Comment

37 year old male of (mostly) white mutt heritage (Irish/Cherokee father's side, French/English/Pennsylvania Dutch on mother's). Two boys ages 5 and 3 that knew from jump that Dallas sucks.
          Originally posted by 3rd & Inches
          Don't type mad.

Comment

Not diverse at all. Most of the posters here are Unfrozen Caveman Liberals.

Comment

Interesting post

35 year old Black male, married to a white woman, with two beautiful daughters. eagles fan since 7th grade (1988). Drawn to the Eagles by Randall Cunningham. Unabashed Ohio State fan as well, despite the haters. This board has become my number one source for everything Eagles, I can't remember the last time I went to Pravda. Love it here.

thesundayhangovershow.com
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                Drawn to the Eagles by Randall Cunningham.

Similar story. Ten or eleven years old when Randall was drafted, saw somebody similar to myself, followed the eagles ever since.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

So there is a fairy ass portal??

Gay.

I agree with this, but I also want a map to its location.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

You don't think people judge me because of my name and those curlers?

You try being trapped in this personna!

Wait a minute...you are not a white chick? I was wasting my time spitting game to your batch ass.

Comment

My brother Ivan was bayonetted to death by a Polish conscientious objector.

So, which half is Polish? I would venture to guess that it's the half with the kielbasa...
                      WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                      - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                      - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

My 2 cents:

Born in Trenton, Raised in the Boro of Bristol! home of the stomp!!! Italian,German,Blackfoot Indian, dashes of Hungarian and English. Mostly Fanatical about the Eagles, Fan from Birth!

Moved to Abingdon MD in 84 STH for 20 seasons Wife & two girls....

Oh yea Not White nor Black but some where in the gray area... But Crippled and Crazy for 44 years.... See you all in a week...

Comment

Spiney -- You Da Dude!

Anybody who would share his Wild Turkey with me is all right in my book -- and you don't even have to worry about bring a rotted, maggot-infested deer carcass to impress me!

As for diversity factor, I'm 60, white, mom's parents were both from Russia, dad's clan possibly was Irish (that's a long story I'll relate at the Gate). Twice married, to a pair of saints who would put up with me -- the first for 26 years until she passed away and the second for 12 years and counting -- and I'm one of the few around here who can say he actually saw the Iggles win a World Championship.
                          Last edited by Kelly Green; 09-25-2010, 09:51 AM.
                          "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

22 year old white male, originally from south jersey/woodbury area, Recently moved to missouri to finally finish college.

Comment

i'm 3/8 polish, 1/4 irish, 1/8 german, and the remaining 1/4 is other stuff... I think Native American and other European descent. originally from south central virginia...my father grew up in philly and trevose and most of my family is from eastern pa

Comment

Good information--thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X