X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then you know what I mean.

Comment

[QUOTE=3rd & Inches;1499553]

Chuck Norris huh? In high school everybody thought I looked like Pittsburgh Pirates Barry Bonds. Now that I'm heavier (fatter) and married they say I look like Steroid Bonds.
      B.B. almost looked like an entirely different humanoid, in his later years in Frisco.
      Yeah, I hear ya', dude. Gettin on in years tends to suck. You'll see, wee Grasshopper.

That MJS shot is ME.

Comment

Growing up in Port Richmond, I'm pretty familiar with everything Polish--from the food, to the jokes, to the Polish-American Stringband.

As far as my my own ancestry, I'll go with German, Russian, Polish, and Slovak, but I doubt it's limited to that.

I get strange looks every year from people who have never heard of Dyngus Day. Then again, up here in NY, they still can't grasp what a Mummer is, so I need to take things slowly.
        Last edited by Damned Thing; 09-26-2010, 12:03 PM. Reason: Formatting
        WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
        - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
        - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Half German, half British

My right arm keeps punching my left arm and my liver continuously invades my spleen.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Just be careful if your liver signed a non-aggression pact with any of your other organs.
            WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
            - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
            - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

i'm american.
              "i meet tough guys like you, an' i slap the shit outta em!"-EBM tellin' the truth.

Comment

SNAP!

like zoli said, it's more of the fishing trip scene from One Flew over the FF nest.

Comment

Working...
                X