X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• downundermike
    replied
    Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    I'm not shit-stirring--just curious. I know we have members from both coasts and different countries.

I'm a 34 year old Black Male-married-father of three.
    36 white father of two living in Spokane Washington, originally from Australia.

Leave a comment:

• louis118
    replied
    I'm from the UK.

Leave a comment:

• JofreyRice
    replied
    Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
    I am a native Philadelphian, having been born in the Kensington area of the city. I've been to a couple of tailgaytes, one in Nov of '06 and the other one in '08--opening day, where I brought one of my British colleagues and my middle daughter. Both tailgaytes, I've had a fabulous time, finally putting faces to the names on the board--the first gayte I was welcomed with open arms--and it felt great. I was over here in the Air Force, married a British woman and after a couple of years back in the US, I moved back to England. But I'm still Philly sports through and through.
    sounds fishy.

Leave a comment:

• bobbyuk
    replied
    Despite my screen name--

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    I'm not shit-stirring--just curious. I know we have members from both coasts and different countries.

I am a native Philadelphian, having been born in the Kensington area of the city. I've been to a couple of tailgaytes, one in Nov of '06 and the other one in '08--opening day, where I brought one of my British colleagues and my middle daughter. Both tailgaytes, I've had a fabulous time, finally putting faces to the names on the board--the first gayte I was welcomed with open arms--and it felt great. I was over here in the Air Force, married a British woman and after a couple of years back in the US, I moved back to England. But I'm still Philly sports through and through.

Leave a comment:

• DEERSPINE GUY
    replied
    THEN YOU GET THESE WACKOS THAT SHOW UP, OUTTA KNOW WHERE, CARRYING DEAD, ROTTED, FROZEN, MAGGOT EATEN DEER CARCASSES AROUND, CHOCKIN ON A GOOD STOGY AND DRINKIN THIS CRAP CALLED WILD TURKEY.
    DAMN HILLBILLY REDNECK.
    IF THESE DOUCHES CAN EXCEPT ME, ANYBODIES GOTTA CHANCE.

Leave a comment:

• EagleFanInMD
    replied
    Its not diverse if you ever attended a tailgayte. You would think we have known each other since High School. Best group in the world. Its assholes, trolls, noobs that come on the board and make comments, that just dont make sense or dont belong and ruin it for all the good people. Many of us just dont post for that reason. We have our own little getaway area on the internet, just to get away from all the all the BS.

Leave a comment:

• 3rd & Inches
    started a topic How Diverse is Igglephans?

How Diverse is Igglephans?

Working...
X