Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confidential to Slag, McCarthy and other fellow hackers..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to Slag, McCarthy and other fellow hackers..

Trump National was a nice course. Not as gaudy as I expected (only mug of the Donald I saw was on the "best ever" trump water the caddy packed for us. My RAV4 stuck out like a sore thumb though, surrounded by Mercedes, Audis, Porsches and Bentleys. The duct tape on the bumper didn't help!

Didn't humiliate myself considering I've only played maybe 5 times all summer. The caddy told us a great story about a beautiful tree on the 16th (I think, we played the "old" course), that Trump was proud of, until he hit a good tee shot that went right into it. The next day, the tree was gone!

PS we saw the donald's chopper landing as we left. They said he was playing today.
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

That's cool. I'd love to play there one of these days. I know somebody who's a member, but not a close enough frined that I'd likely get an invite. Have you played Jasna Polana? (sp?) I've heard that it's also a nice course.

Comment

Jasna Polana is nice. It's 10 minutes from my house.

I had a great round there a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

I also played the Bayonne Golf Club course.

It's like fucking Scotland. Michael Bloomberg was in a foursome ahead of us.

Comment

Is that the place on 206 south of Drumthwacket?

I always thought that was the estate of someone related to the Johnsons. Didn't know there was a course there.

Comment

You've played in Scotland?

Sweet.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I know what else stuck out like a sore thumb: those pink polyester golf pants you wear;the wide, white belt that screams, "I suck a mean cock"; and your flipped up, pastel stripped polo shirt, that screams, "beat me with your 4 iron because I'm gay".

Comment

Hahaha!

Drama Queen: "I'm married (female)"

You need to further specify - really female, or just wears a dress and makeup. Really female, or perhaps surgically altered?? Come on, fess up!

Comment

Come on...admit that you wanted to tee off a little early and launch one right at Bloomberg.

Comment

"I'm married (female, seriously, stop sending PM's, IE close my account)"

Comment

You hit from the red tees ... admit it!!!
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I hit from "around" the red tees. Often with my pants around my ankles.

Big difference..

Comment

Working...
                        X