Wow FF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow FF

Seems to be having some issues... please let this be his last year!

CALL CHUCKY

Snip ~

Reid told King that the guy who made a high-profile quarterback change this week feared starter-turned-backup Kevin Kolb would be "crucified" if he made a mistake after being re-inserted into the lineup following two stellar weeks from backup-and-Wildcat-gimmick-turned-starter Mike Vick.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ing-crucified/

I am getting a feeling that Chucky will be coming here after FF is gone

Comment

Dude I can not tell you how freaking

Originally posted by Joker View Post
      I am getting a feeling that Chucky will be coming here after FF is gone
      STOKED I would be about having a real game day coach!!

STOKED

Comment

Chucky is what this team and city needs. He is a Buddy Ryan with an offensive mind that actually pounds the rock. This team is softer than FF belly

Comment

I got a feeling he might go to the cowturds.

I hope not.

Comment

The turds would not be able to handle Chucky. We all know how sensative they are

Comment

Campaign For Chucky

I agree with you guys. If there ever was the time, or the place for a coupe this is it.

We need a Hire Chucky campaign at the stadium. Signs, Banners the works!!

Then we need to launch an internet and media strike.

This is our one chance people - to get FF out!!!! This may be his weakest moment - he looks bad no matter what he does.

BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!
              BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!

The smell of change is in the air!!!
              "reporting that from Nana's rocking chair whilst guzzling miller lite". Ellsworth

Comment

FF

Originally posted by Crusher View Post
                I agree with you guys. If there ever was the time, or the place for a coupe this is it.

We need a Hire Chucky campaign at the stadium. Signs, Banners the works!!

Then we need to launch an internet and media strike.

This is our one chance people - to get FF out!!!! This may be his weakest moment - he looks bad no matter what he does.

BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!
                BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!

The smell of change is in the air!!!
                Definitely looks like a dead man walking during his press conferences

Love the idea

FFF

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9530/5.0.0.328 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Fuck chucky. Go after Jim harbaugh.

Comment

Would love to see that

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9530/5.0.0.328 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

As well, but I don't think he would leave Baltimore, he has a good thing going there...

Comment

Jim not John!

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
                      As well, but I don't think he would leave Baltimore, he has a good thing going there...
                      "Big Brother" at Stanford

Comment

Oh shit

Originally posted by TOB_2 View Post
                        "Big Brother" at Stanford
                        Thanks, just figured it was John

Well yes that would work as well, I am at the point anyone besides FF works fine by me!

Comment

Would love that too

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

I was thinking that a few weeks ago. The team has not been the same since he left, coincidence or not.
                          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I agree with the first part. Fuck a Chucky. He's the coach version of overRayted Diddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
                              Seems to be having some issues... please let this be his last year!

CALL CHUCKY

Snip ~

Reid told King that the guy who made a high-profile quarterback change this week feared starter-turned-backup Kevin Kolb would be "crucified" if he made a mistake after being re-inserted into the lineup following two stellar weeks from backup-and-Wildcat-gimmick-turned-starter Mike Vick.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ing-crucified/
                              Wishful thinking, Reid is not going anywhere, Lurie and Banner love the guy, plus Gruden is not the kind of coach they would want, on many occasions Banner and Lurie both said they like Andy's demeanor and Chucky is complete opposite.

Comment

Working...
                              X