Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the end Vick just became Doug Peterson!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the end Vick just became Doug Peterson!!!

He'll drive the offense until the O-line settles and/or the Birds are eliminated from playoff competition. Just like Reid did with McNabb. If Vick remains stratospheric in his play, it gets more complicated. Otherwise he's just a better Doug P.

VICK? STRATOSPHERIC? WHEN? AVG Q.B. AT BEST, ALWAYS WAS, ALWAYS WILL BE.

I HOPE HE GETS TO BE AN AVG Q.B. FOR ANOTHER TEAM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

You have been watching the games??? (105 QB rating)

Comment

I'VE HAD SEASON TICKETS 30 YEARS AND HAVEN'T MISSED A PLAY IN 40.. YOU WANT TO BEAT HIM, KEEP HIM IN THE POCKET AND MAKE HIM THROW THE BALL. HE CAN BEAT YOU WITH HIS LEGS, SO MAKE HIM THROW IT.SLOW BLITZ AND COVER THE HOLES. IT'S SO EASY IT'S RIDICULOUS.
        THE GREAT JIM JOHNSON PROVED THAT.

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT HIS Q.B. RATING IS, AND BY THE WAY THAT RATING WAS AGAINST WHO? DETROIT, GIMME A BREAK.

Comment

But hes completly changed. hes now suddenly a different qb!........ yea right

Comment

I've had season tickets that long also and Vick, in the Green Bay game, was the only one who could elude the rush and who didn't lock on one guy.

The other guy was throwing into coverage or getting blasted on his ass.

And Vick continued to find receivers in the second game under a rush that would have sacked the other guy 10 times.

If you didn't see that, you weren't watching.

Now, will he revert to what he was if a different defense is thrown at him?

We'll have to keep watching.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              I've had season tickets that long also and Vick, in the Green Bay game, was the only one who could elude the rush and who didn't lock on one guy.

The other guy was throwing into coverage or getting blasted on his ass.

And Vick continued to find receivers in the second game under a rush that would have sacked the other guy 10 times.

If you didn't see that, you weren't watching.

Now, will he revert to what he was if a different defense is thrown at him?

We'll have to keep watching.
              I KNOW HE'S IN THERE BECAUSE THE O-LINE IS A SIEVE,AND KLOBBER NEEDS A LINE.HE ALSO NEEDS EXPERIENCE.
              I JUST SAID I'VE WATCHED EVERY PLAY FOR 40 YEARS, IF HE STAYS AS ACCURATE AS HE'S BEEN, TERRIFIC, I JUST DON'T SEE HIM KEEPING IT UP.
              ALL I SAID WAS HE IS AVG AT BEST.I DON'T BELIEVE THE MEDIA PROPAGANDA.

MUSH RUSH AND KEEP HIM IN THE POCKET.
              NOW MAYBE MCWORMKILLER, TEACHING HIM HOW TO PREPARE FOR A GAME, WATCHING FILMS AND THAT KINDA SHIT, HELPED HIM OUT.WHO KNOWS.
              BUT STRATOSPHERIC?
              I LOVE THIS TEAM, MAYBE I'M A LIL TOUCHY, BUT I DON'T LIKE THE ROAD IT'S ON.

Comment

I don't see how you can't admit he has looked good

Originally posted by The Token Asshole View Post
                But hes completly changed. hes now suddenly a different qb!........ yea right
                But I think FF just went with the hot hand because of next weeks game, I think he is SWEATING that one badly and he wants do what he can to get the W, that means going with Vick.

Don't worry, I think after the Foreskins game you will get Kolb back, and most likely we will be back to choking the division away, you can wait 2 weeks bro...

Comment

I KNOW HE'S IN THERE BECAUSE THE O-LINE IS A SIEVE,AND KLOBBER NEEDS A LINE.HE ALSO NEEDS EXPERIENCE.
                  I JUST SAID I'VE WATCHED EVERY PLAY FOR 40 YEARS, IF HE STAYS AS ACCURATE AS HE'S BEEN, TERRIFIC, I JUST DON'T SEE HIM KEEPING IT UP.
                  ALL I SAID WAS HE IS AVG AT BEST.I DON'T BELIEVE THE MEDIA PROPAGANDA.

MUSH RUSH AND KEEP HIM IN THE POCKET.
                  NOW MAYBE MCWORMKILLER, TEACHING HIM HOW TO PREPARE FOR A GAME, WATCHING FILMS AND THAT KINDA SHIT, HELPED HIM OUT.WHO KNOWS.
                  BUT STRATOSPHERIC?
                  I LOVE THIS TEAM, MAYBE I'M A LIL TOUCHY, BUT I DON'T LIKE THE ROAD IT'S ON.
                  No offense, DSG, but from where i'm sitting, I think if any other QB not named Vick played the way Vick has the last two games, and was then named as the starter, you and a lot of other people would be fully in his corner.

There are strong personal feelings keeping people from buying in fully on this move. Because from a purely football standpoint, Vick has been playing his balls off and made plays we haven't seen around here since the early 5 days. If that was Jeff Garcia, Tavaris Jackson, or just ''not Vick'' out there, people would be nutting all over their keyboards in this place.

I'm not coming after anyone or anything like that, just my 2 cents.
                  "Fuck your 10 year old, this is football."

Comment

I HEAR YA AND MAYBE YOUR RIGHT. I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT M.V. WAS AN AVG Q.B.AND STILL DO. IT'S GONNA TAKE MORE THEN 6 QUARTERS TO CHANGE MY MIND. I JUST CAN'T CHEER FOR THIS GUY.

KLOBBERS BEEN STARTER WHAT, 1/2 OF A GAME, OTHER THEN THE TWO 300 YARD GAMES LAST YEAR, SO THE VERDICT IS STILL OUT ON HIM TOO.BUT OBVIOUSLY HE NEEDS MORE WORK.

Comment

SO MAKE HIM THROW IT.SLOW BLITZ AND COVER THE HOLES. IT'S SO EASY IT'S RIDICULOUS.
                      if that's true, klob will be back soon. and you won't have the locker room wondering why vick isn't starting.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I HEAR YA AND MAYBE YOUR RIGHT. I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT M.V. WAS AN AVG Q.B.AND STILL DO. IT'S GONNA TAKE MORE THEN 6 QUARTERS TO CHANGE MY MIND. I JUST CAN'T CHEER FOR THIS GUY.

KLOBBERS BEEN STARTER WHAT, 1/2 OF A GAME, OTHER THEN THE TWO 300 YARD GAMES LAST YEAR, SO THE VERDICT IS STILL OUT ON HIM TOO.BUT OBVIOUSLY HE NEEDS MORE WORK.
                        Oh I don't know if i believe he's this totally reinvented QB either yet, but i do know he's looked really fucking good in those six quarters. To me, the Washington game is the test for me. He plays this way thru that game, i'm sold. And i personally like Kolb and want to see him in there. As tough as it is to say, Vick really does give us the best chance to win games right now, regardless of whose fault it is.

Besides, we're supposed to cheer for the jersey, not the name on the back.

That's the way i look at it. It was out of my control whether he was reinstated to the NFL, signed to the eagles, or named starting QB, so as an owner of 2 dogs, my conscience remains clear. I just want to see winning, exciting football games, cause in the end that's what its all about.

I'm Hellavoxx, and I approve this message.
                        "Fuck your 10 year old, this is football."

Comment

You put it perfectly. I agree completely.
                          "One Strike away, nothing and two the count to Hinske. Fans on their feet; rally towels being waved. Brad Lidge stretches. The 0-2 pitch - swing and a miss, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"
                          Harry Kalas

Comment

Look Vick has to prove he's better.......

This is a job interview and Vick knows it. If he continues to play well, he'll start for the Birds or someone else next year. If he plays poorly, Kolb will get the ball to learn on the job.

Bottom line if Kolb started the last game they would have been 0-2 we all know that. Right now he's gun shy, he was scary bad vs GB. I know the O line has had problems but he was freaking out even when he had protection. Pulling him may keep him from becoming David Carr.

Comment

If not now, when

If FF hadn't made the change at QB and the Eagles started 0 and whatever, all these Vick haters would be screaming for Vick to be in and FF to be fired. The O line sucks, Kolb looked totally lost and starting out 0 and whatever wasn't something anybody wanted. I hate what Vick did, but he paid his dues and did his time. I wonder how some of you would feel if it was your brother, cousin, friend that did the same thing. Like the other post said, cheer for the jersey not the name on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X