Why do you all call Reid FF ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you all call Reid FF ?

Why callhim that, the guy is the bestcoach this team has ever seen since the days of Dick Vermiel, which is 30 years ago, he gets criticized every year and every year the guy wins, would you rather have Kotite, Rhodes, Ryan, Campbell.

Originally posted by justeagles View Post
    Why callhim that, the guy is the bestcoach this team has ever seen since the days of Dick Vermiel, which is 30 years ago, he gets criticized every year and every year the guy wins, would you rather have Kotite, Rhodes, Ryan, Campbell.
    I'd rather have a Super Bowl and FF is in the same class as Kotite, Rhodes, Ryan, Campbell.

Comment

Because all through the Reid area, they blamed him for all the short comings of the players, and despite what he may have accomplished as a coach/GM he didn't win the big one.

Plus they are all skinny noobs who like to make fun of the weight challenged!
      "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

Why is the sun hot? Why is water wet?
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Hint:

Comment

Should we be calling him "Skinny"?
            WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
            - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
            - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Because

Were fine there.

Comment

Working...
              X