Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This VICK move is dividing the people of PHILADELPHIA...It is O.J. part two!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harls
    replied
    Originally posted by TOB_2 View Post
    It's as much generational as racial. The hip-hop generation black and white are on the Vick bandwagon. Old school football fans don't buy Vick can change. If you want to make it about black and white go ahead. But that shows how you see the world. It's not that simple!
    The only people I know that are ok with Vick on the Eagles are white. Everyone that I know that isn't white cant stand him... I am white and I can't stand him. I believe there are alot of Blacks that are Ok with him simply because he is black and alot of whites that are not simply because he is black. But it is far from everyone.

Leave a comment:

• TRENT
    replied
    I'm Totaly on the Vick Bandwagon

and Im Middle aged and Italian American...He's the best Qb we got,,as for the off field bullshit,,its time to move on and play the best season we can...I don't mind Mike as an Eagle at all..

Leave a comment:

• TOB_2
    replied
    Nonsense!! Nothing is 100% either way!

Originally posted by ihavecandygetinthevan View Post
    Listening to WIP 610 online.... all the calls are 100% Black against White......

So sad......

It's only will get worse if Mike Vick and the Birds loose this afternoon!

It's as much generational as racial. The hip-hop generation black and white are on the Vick bandwagon. Old school football fans don't buy Vick can change. If you want to make it about black and white go ahead. But that shows how you see the world. It's not that simple!

Leave a comment:

• Cosmo
    replied
    What is the end game? If Vick goes on to have a great year, what do the Eagles do at year end? Trade Kolb and extend Vick? Let Vick walk? Something has to give.

Leave a comment:

• This VICK move is dividing the people of PHILADELPHIA...It is O.J. part two!

Listening to WIP 610 online.... all the calls are 100% Black against White......

So sad......

It's only will get worse if Mike Vick and the Birds loose this afternoon!

Working...
X