CATCH THE FUCKING BALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CATCH THE FUCKING BALL

I feel like I'm watching Na fucking Brown area out here. Vick could be better, but these guys are dropping catchable balls, and that's DJacc, too.
    "The fact is, we carefully edit our reality, searching for evidence that confirms what we already believe. Although we pretend we’re empiricists — our views dictated by nothing but the facts — we’re actually blinkered, especially when it comes to information that contradicts our theories." - Jonah Lehrer

Shady
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Although I thought Jackson could have caught that high pass on the first possession.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        Although I thought Jackson could have caught that high pass on the first possession.
        He dropped that other one where he ran into Celek and short armed in. That was a 3rd down.
        "The fact is, we carefully edit our reality, searching for evidence that confirms what we already believe. Although we pretend we’re empiricists — our views dictated by nothing but the facts — we’re actually blinkered, especially when it comes to information that contradicts our theories." - Jonah Lehrer

Comment

Working...
        X